Adrian Petterson

kunged

Reaction score
RichNhansom":ybf5sirk said:
SacHawk2.0":ybf5sirk said:
Dude. First of all, every mammal species on the face of the earth engages in homosexual behavior, there is an abundance videos available for you to see for yourself. They're on YouTube.

Are there? OK I'll take your word for it.

Secondly, what the hell were you doing passed out drunk at eleven years old?

That time i was 21 and stationed in Connecticut.

Third, you're confusing pedophilia for homosexuality. They are not the same.

Both of the quotes were regarding men who openly said they were gay. There are other events as well but I don't feel the need to go into it.

Plain and simple I am not for or against being gay and could care less about the issue of gay marriage but the way some of these guys are on the attack makes me want to maybe rethink my opinion.

If these guys had their way I think Broke back mountain would be required school education. Sorry but you can't shove your opinion down others throats. It will rarely be accepted well.

I don't know about that, religion has done pretty well out of it.

Apologies for going off topic, couldn't resist.

pehawk

Reaction score
Can we at least ALL agree that Sac shouldnt have been born?

I cant figure out which side is more predictable; those rushing to defend AP's right to an opinion or those rushing to chastize those whom defend AP's opinion?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
RichNhansom":3by3iokn said:
look@dafilm":3by3iokn said:
You're certainly allowed to have any opinion you want, however don't be surprised when you receive backlash for expressing said opinion, especially when its bigoted and archaic.

This has nothing to do with being "pc" and no I don't mean pete carrol.

But who is being bigoted? The guy who doesn't approve of the gay lifestyle? or the guys who would chastise you for not thinking like they do? The door swings both ways.

I wouldn't bash a gay person because they didn't approve of my hetero sexual lifestyle.

Exactly. Peterson didnt even say he didnt approve of gay lifestyle, just specifically gay marriage.

Either way, the question came about when he was asked about the release of the punter and if it had anything to do with his outspoken support of the gay marriage initiative in MN. Peterson said he was upset that he was released.

Nothing to see here really

Sac

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1tvos4cc said:
RichNhansom":1tvos4cc said:
look@dafilm":1tvos4cc said:
You're certainly allowed to have any opinion you want, however don't be surprised when you receive backlash for expressing said opinion, especially when its bigoted and archaic.

This has nothing to do with being "pc" and no I don't mean pete carrol.

But who is being bigoted? The guy who doesn't approve of the gay lifestyle? or the guys who would chastise you for not thinking like they do? The door swings both ways.

I wouldn't bash a gay person because they didn't approve of my hetero sexual lifestyle.

Exactly. Peterson didnt even say he didnt approve of gay lifestyle, just specifically gay marriage.

Either way, the question came about when he was asked about the release of the punter and if it had anything to do with his outspoken support of the gay marriage initiative in MN. Peterson said he was upset that he was released.

You're both making ridiculous statements.

First of all, being gay isn't a "lifestyle choice" just like being straight isn't a "lifestyle choice". They're both natural. You can find examples of both throughout nature.

Second, show me a gay person who disapproves of a straight person being straight. I dare you. Find one, anyone. Find three and you get a prize.

Third for pe. I wasn't born, I was aborted. I just fought my way out of the vacuum bag.

Last, as to who is being bigoted.

Anti gay marriage guy: I don't think they should get what they want even though most other people, myself included, can have it.

Pro: That's not fair.

Anti: It's not fair that you think I'm not being fair. You're being bigoted against me.

Pro: lolwut!?

pehawk

Reaction score
Sac, Shop Vac's dont have bags? I'm not sure how they do abortions in the hood (racism at play here...assuming Sac was born in the hood), but, in upper-middle-class suburbs we use a shop vac and a crotche hook.

kunged

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":54noug66 said:

First of all, being gay isn't a "lifestyle choice" just like being straight isn't a "lifestyle choice". They're both natural. You can find examples of both throughout nature.

Second, show me a gay person who disapproves of a straight person being straight. I dare you. Find one, anyone. Find three and you get a prize.

Third for pe. I wasn't born, I was aborted. I just fought my way out of the vacuum bag.

Anti gay marriage guy: I don't think they should get what they want even though most other people, myself included, can have it.

Anti: It's not fair that you think I'm not being fair. You're being bigoted against me.

Love that last example, just to follow on from that:

For a lot of people, myself included, supporting gay marriage is about a moral value of equality, I don't personally gain from it as I have no interst in "benefitting" from the law.

However, for those that disagree you are essentially forcing something on another group of people because you don't happen to like it.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3p3w73pf said:
Uncle Si":3p3w73pf said:
RichNhansom":3p3w73pf said:

why are you throwing my quote in here?

Sac

Reaction score
Because your post inferred that homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" when it is not.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":1m1i7tfj said:
Because your post inferred that homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" when it is not.

Heres my quote... tell me where the "inference" is

oh, and thanks for telling me all about what homosexuality is and isnt. i was confused as to what my own personal feelings on the matter may have been until you straightened it out for me. you're a freaking piece of work SacHawk.

Sac

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2o50pyun said:
Here is my quote, tell me where the "inference" is.

"Exactly. Peterson didnt even say he didnt approve of gay lifestyle"

...you're a freaking piece of work SacHawk.

Here. And you're right, Peterson didn't use the term "lifestyle", you did.

I make no claims about what your feelings are, but when you use the term "gay lifestyle" it is implied that you indeed believe that being gay is a lifestyle choice.

Am I missing something?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":24g5ytam said:
Uncle Si":24g5ytam said:
Here is my quote, tell me where the "inference" is.

"Exactly. Peterson didnt even say he didnt approve of gay lifestyle"

...you're a freaking piece of work SacHawk.

Here. And you're right, Peterson didn't use the term "lifestyle", you did.

I make no claims about what your feelings are, but when you use the term "gay lifestyle" it is implied that you indeed believe that being gay is a lifestyle choice.

Am I missing something?

SacHawk... Defending Gay as Genetic Assembly like a Niner Fan defends Kaepernick for being a One-Look Quarterback. There are marches being held to honor his attention to this much argued topic, with guys holding up signs that read "I LOVE SAC" and it is being misinterpreted by millions.

SirTed

Reaction score
I am SHOCKED by the level of ignorance displayed by some here. Wow.

Also, I am the last person to correct grammar but the expression is: "Couldn't care less", not "Could care less" if you're trying to express the point that something DOESN'T matter to you. You "could" care less when in fact you care, and therefore "could" care less.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SacHawk... my use of the term "gay lifestyle" was in reference to others making a bigger deal of APs comments then needed to be. You stretching to infer anything from that to continue your ridiculous ampaign shows what a ******* douchebag you truly are. So yeah, you're missing all kinds of stuff.

And ill take the ban. You're worth it.

Sac

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3bmeihny said:
SacHawk... my use of the term "gay lifestyle" was in reference to others making a bigger deal of APs comments then needed to be. You stretching to infer anything from that to continue your ridiculous ampaign shows what a ******* douchebag you truly are. So yeah, you're missing all kinds of stuff.

And ill take the ban. You're worth it.

I love you too, cupcake.

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm still worthy of my "twink" label. I aint settling down; thats not what sloppy-power-party-bottoms do anyways.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
pehawk":2ub9dv7a said:
I'm still worthy of my "twink" label. I aint settling down; thats not what sloppy-power-party-bottoms do anyways.

You couldn't even if you wanted to Pe. It isn't a choice, it's genetics expressing themselves through you. And the crack your momma smoked when you were a wee fetus.

pehawk

Reaction score
That's hurtful coming from a man Jason Collins wouldn't do to get himself out of a slump.