AFCCG THREAD

TreeRon

Reaction score
Pat's O line doing a good job giving Brady time to pick his man.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Jags will be fine. Now they can’t go conservative and the Pats won’t be able to stop them.

Krieg's list

Reaction score
Of course no mention of how the referees managed to call the Jack strip a fumble on the field yet blow the play dead even though he wasn't touched after gaining possession. Cost the Jags a huge amount of field position-- if not a defensive TD-- yet not even discussed.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Patriots O has found its rhythm. Jags need to score this possession our it could spell trouble.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Cooks is killing them with the deep comeback on the left side. Way too much cushion. Really not throwing near Jalen.

chris98251

Reaction score
Jags are not playing aggressive on defense and playing it safe on offense.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Krieg's list":1h6xfpal said:
Of course no mention of how the referees managed to call the Jack strip a fumble on the field yet blow the play dead even though he wasn't touched after gaining possession. Cost the Jags a huge amount of field position-- if not a defensive TD-- yet not even discussed.

But what will be discussed at nauseam...Is that Brady played like a true warrior with the vicious paper cut without Gronk leading the way to his 6th ring...Brady Brady Brady...all you hear next 2 weeks...I'm tired of the same shit every year...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jags got away from what was working on defense. They were hitting Shady a lot early, and have gotten passive with the pass rush. Keep playing the softzone and you WILL LOSE.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Another not called PI on third. Refs will eat their whistles for pats on D rest of the game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":s57iblfr said:
Jags got away from what was working on defense. They were hitting Shady a lot early, and have gotten passive with the pass rush. Keep playing the softzone and you WILL LOSE.

I will NEVER understand why coaches stop doing what works before the opponent forces you to do so. If I find something that works, I will ride that horse to death! When your opponent adjusts, then you adjust, not before.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Aw forget this game..I'm done...give that cheatin bastard his 6th ring already. NFCCG is my last game this year...

Latest posts