Just to go on Record with my crazy prediction...

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
NFCCG will be Packers @ Lions Lions win...

AFCCG will be Texans @ Ravens and shocker, Texans Win

Superb Owl = Lions over Texans

:cool: :ROFLMAO::cool:
That's a bold prediction.

I dunno - even though I hate every molecule of their existance - I still think the niners (barf) are in the mix.

The question in this scenario is: Were the Texans that good, or with a 6th left tackle, were the Browns that bad. Flacco was getting ******* harrassed. Keep in mind that I've had a Stroud boner all season - so it wouldn't hurt me to see them in the dance.

Edit: And just for the record, for the past 6 weeks, I've always called it 49ers Ravens Superbowl, Ravens winning.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
I'm gonna add another prediction, but this one will take a lot longer to play out...

We've seen the end of both Mike McCarthy in Dallas, and Dak Prescott as the Dallas starter. Guy can't win in the big games (Dak).

Jerry's just a stupid impatient half senile dick, that's why McCarthy is gone.

Last edited:

Fade

Reaction score
McCarthy is gone because he is the offensive version of Pete Carroll.

I can't find a single national pundit, former player, or Cowboys fan that doesn't want him back.

It's universal. They all want him fired.

Someone post a link of you come across one that praises McCarthy's 12 wins, and believes in him going forward after this loss.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I can't find a single national pundit, former player, or Cowboys fan that doesn't want him back.

Learn how to proofread. If you can't find a single person who doesn't want him back, that means they don't want him fired.

Oh, well not like anyone cares about your opinion, anyone.

olyfan63

Reaction score
McCarthy is gone because he is the offensive version of Pete Carroll.

I can't find a single national pundit, former player, or Cowboys fan that doesn't want him FIRED.

Someone post a link of you come across one that praises McCarthy's 12 wins, and believes in him going forward after this loss.
Really, PLAYERS? Any links to COWBOYS PLAYERS throwing McCarthy under the bus?

Now I expect Jerruh to be impulsive, reactionary, and itchy-fingered on the trigger. And McCarthy to be the whipping boy. Which I think would be STUPID, but let Jerruh be Jerruh. Division champs and a home game. Just ran into the Green Bay buzzsaw and took them lightly. And Dak gave the game away.

Really this just shows that Dak is one of those QBs that can have mental meltdowns at inopportune times. This loss is 95% on Dak, and his two INTs that led straight to gifting Packers with TDs. Also that Cowboys need better receivers who outcompete defenders for the ball, besides CeeDee Lamb.

Sure, Dan Quinn's D could have played better. I think Quinn or his players just didn't expect Jordan to be that good, didn't have a good gameplan for him, didn't see enough film of "Truly Good Love" who has emerged the last 7-8 games. Love wasn't really that good the first half of the season. Also Quinn's D got run on by Green Bay, which compounded the issue and led to Love having wide open receivers.