2nd round chat thread!

Rainger

Reaction score
Omg 5 4 OT win in #1. Can this team make the Stanley Cup?? Let's use this thread throughout the series. Like a gameday thread. Let's go Kraken!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Wow what an exciting ride the Kraken are taking us on! They have a "team-of-destiny" feel to them, reminiscent of the 78-79 Sonics, George Karl's Payton-Kemp Sonics, and the Brian Schmetzer MLS Cup Sounders. I'm a rookie as a hockey fan, just enjoying the process. For the Kraken to win a game 7 nailbiter on the road against the (battered) defending champ Avs, that is a BIG DEAL! Then to win an opening road playoff game in Dallas in OT, when it seemed all luck and momentum was against them, giving up a two-goal 3rd period lead, just as CLUTCH and impressive! I think I'm hooked...

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
Well on to game 2 this a very big game in getting ahead and not playing tit for tat hockey. Get the win and put the Stars in their place. On to the championship series!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So the pattern is pretty obvious. I get sleep every OTHER night :D
I have a Tanev Jersey, hat and 4 or 5 shirts. Been set since late last year. Waited on a good one day deal on the jersey, got it for under 100 bucks. Glad I jumped on that deal.

olyfan63

Reaction score
How many of you new Kraken fans are going to sport some kraken clothing for the next game???
All I had was a Kraken baseball cap. It got knocked off while helping a friend load up a Pods moving container, and by the time I thought to retrieve it, it was packed in an hour deep, two hours if you count reloading. Just hoping I get it back when the container gets unloaded. Sigh... Getting another one via eBay in meantime.

OP
OP
Rainger

Rainger

Reaction score
So the pattern is pretty obvious. I get sleep every OTHER night :D
I have a Tanev Jersey, hat and 4 or 5 shirts. Been set since late last year. Waited on a good one day deal on the jersey, got it for under 100 bucks. Glad I jumped on that deal.
I watch the games at 1130 am or one of them will be at like 330am