After tomorrow...

W

Welshers

How much will you follow Russ's career? For me tomorrow is it..a guy I will never cheer for to win on a team I've always despised. I know some fans...well one in particular jumped ship to follow him but I dont think that will be the majority here.
There hasn't been a John sighting in weeks... I think the recent news about Russ has been too much for him to handle. Word is he took down his 12 flag and has been spending a lot of money on merchandise at broncos.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Palmegranite

Reaction score
How much will you follow Russ's career? For me tomorrow is it..a guy I will never cheer for to win on a team I've always despised. I know some fans...well one in particular jumped ship to follow him but I dont think that will be the majority here.
Such a bold proclamation!

But I think this site will be littered with Russell Wilson threads for years to come, and you will be a major contributor.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
I hope we don't hear about that turd until Denver is on the schedule again.

The majority of threads on here are friggin' Wilson threads, I thought this was a Hawks board, damn. Just Condense all of that nonsense into one thread and bury it in the NFL subforum.

Seahawker

Reaction score
When the Seahawks get to double digit wins & playoff contention hopefully in the nearer future, then the RW3 talk will begin to subside.
A win against the Bronco's tomorrow night would greatly decelerate the RW aftermath.
Personally I'm very excited for the future & think PC, JS and the Hawks got the better deal out of the trade.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Let's see if I can put into words how I feel about this.

Wilson bailed. I remain a die-hard Seahawks fan. Others fans can worry about RW and follow his career. I'll follow the guys committed to helping the Hawks win. If I watch any game that RW is playing in - I will be rooting against him.

Last edited:

GemCity

Reaction score
I’ll follow but, not anymore than I’ll check other players stats.

That ship…has sailed

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I live in the Denver market so I'm going to be reminded constantly about him. I had to stop wearing anything Seahawk related because Denver fans were constantly asking me questions about how I felt about Wilson becoming a Bronco.

If he's very successful here and our team flounders in getting a QB, it's going to be super irritating for a long time.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm a Seahawks fan. I really don't care much about players on other teams, whether they are former Hawks or not.

I don't do fantasy football, so why should I care?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Last edited:

RiverDog

Reaction score
I'll closely follow the Broncos this season as we have considerable interest in their W/L record. But beyond that, I won't follow Russell's career any closer than I would any other opposing quarterback outside our conference. My allegiance is with the team, not former players or coaches.

keasley45

Reaction score
I'll follow him passively to see how he does away from the nest. Will be great so see the comp between his time here when he was held back from being great, and his new home, where apparently he has full control. At least until NatHack meddles.

Mike D in 332

Reaction score
I love the NFL and Russ is a big time player so by following the NFL, I will inevitably follow Russ. Also, as someone else said, there is a serious reason to watch the Broncos and hope they suck. IE draft position.
The Seahawks are my only team and I’ll be watching and hoping for the best results for them. Let’s go Seahawks!!!!!!

W

Welshers

Did you hear “the word” from your source “inside the building”?
Pmedic920 I understand you don't believe I know someone connected within the organization but let me just say none of my claims were ever wrong! I said Hawks or Panthers would get Mayfield and it was true! I said Pete was enamored with geno and he would start and it was true! I stopped posting what I've heard from my source because it really upset people on here. That's ok. I know a guy, I never claimed it was Pete carroll!

W

Welshers

Did you hear “the word” from your source “inside the building”?
I think a lot of the hate I get is jealousy! I know a guy who's in the building and he's told me some rumors. He's not super connected but he does hear things. I never said they were 100% but I was kind enough to share the rumors I heard here! And it really upset posters!

That's ok. I stopped sharing as it wasn't appreciated! Time to let it go!

GemCity

Reaction score
I think a lot of the hate I get is jealousy! I know a guy who's in the building and he's told me some rumors. He's not super connected but he does hear things. I never said they were 100% but I was kind enough to share the rumors I heard here! And it really upset posters!

That's ok. I stopped sharing as it wasn't appreciated! Time to let it go!
If anything, it’s appreciated. The entertainment factor alone is worth it.

Besides, the comments can get downright funny.

W

Welshers

If anything, it’s appreciated. The entertainment factor alone is worth it.

Besides, the comments can get downright funny.
Well said, and I agree! I believe that's the sentiment of most posters here, but unfortunately a small minority of my haters complained to forum management! I was asked to stop so I have stopped sharing the rumors I hear!