Ahhhh Crap I Can't Stand It Any Longer

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
OK ... Now the circle is complete now that Aros is back. You guys all know that means victory is all but ensured. And Yes Aros ... I will confess that I most certainly DO enjoy gawking at that fine pair of Seahawks speedos. ;)

A

Anonymous

This may or may not have anything to do with my sending Todd a text message with an attached video of my dog clearly saying "Russell Wilson".

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
You're back... what a shocker. I kid, I kid. Great to have you back, Godfather!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":16vkf9cu said:
Welcome back Todd! Allow me to send you a couple bottles of vino to celebrate. Just got some fine bottles in.

Who am I to refuse such a delightful offer! :p :2thumbs:

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Largent80":1iz0kfnx said:
Glad to see your ass .. :lol:

Wear that mojo necklace I sent you. I made 4 of them. One for my wife and I one for you and Scott.

Lon has a different one I made him a while back.

Will do brother, and thanks again!!

raisethe3

Reaction score
Welcome back. Great to see you around again! :2thumbs:

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Welcome back! Just in time for the Seahawks to beat the living hell out of the Falcons. :irishdrinkers:

God 1

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Awesome Aros....Great to see you back. This day is getting better and better! So excited for the post game analysis after the Seahawk victory. Those .Netters who took the reigns while Aros was on hiatus did a great job but Aros is legendary.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Welcome back Aros!...This place is better with you in it for sure..GO HAWKS!!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
T'was a rudderless ship without ya at the wheel Cap'n.........Welcome back :vodka:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Todd, Trish (MizHawk) and I really enjoyed seeing you at Temples before the Absolute Electric Game against Detroit. I could tell by the look in your eyes, and the sound of your voice, that it wouldn't be long and you'd be back Home here at .NET... You said you were taking a Hiatus and obviously that Break or Time Out is over and it's Now Time to get serious and move forward to Victory for our Seattle Seahawks!!! :2thumbs:

You made this place happen! All of us, especially the original on board oldies really appreciate you and what you've done for this site... It certainly isn't the same without seeing Aros onboard with weekly information and comments. Trish and I always look forward to seeing what you have to say and what's on your mind... Thank you for realizing the impact of this place and your involvement!!! GO HAWKS!!! :irishdrinkers:

capncrunch

Reaction score
Welcome back Godfater. Go make the Falcons an offer they can't refuse. Don't tell us what the offer is just be sure it involves them losing today. :lol: