Aikmen: Seahawks "worst offensive game ever"

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Why is it so difficult to post about the topic and not infer feelings on the credibility of other Hawk fans?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":16bgmgtf said:
Once again, you're saying your way is the right way. :2thumbs:

Did the win the flippen game or not????
Is that win going to make you feel better if Atlanta wins this weekend and we don't get into the playoffs?

You seem to be of the mindset that everything is an opinion and there are no hard facts.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And in what world would I be happy that Atlanta wins and we don't get in the playoffs? I would never in a million years say or think that.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":a4fpdq5z said:
Why is it so difficult to post about the topic and not infer feelings on the credibility of other Hawk fans?

What do you know about the Hawks, you live in Minnesota and like soccer.

HansGruber

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":cboowljy said:
Is that win going to make you feel better if Atlanta wins this weekend and we don't get into the playoffs?

You seem to be of the mindset that everything is an opinion and there are no hard facts.

I really like this post and would love to hear a solid answer from people saying "meh, we won, it doesn't matter."

No, the same craptastic offensive playcalling we suffered in the NFCCG against the Packers, the same craptastic offense we saw against the Patriots in SB49, the same craptastic offense we saw against the LA Rams - that same craptastic offense is DIRECTLY to blame if we miss the playoffs.

We can blame our losses this year on kickers or defense, but when you go back and look at actual game stats, what stands out is that our offense is pure garbage. It is an exception when we are able to gain 100 offensive yards and ANY offensive points before the second half. You simply can't win like that.

And now we watch as this craptastic offense weighs down a playoff team and drags us down to the point that we're all praying that some other team loses just so we get in as the last wildcard seed and end with a record better than 9-7.

We are mediocre because even with a fantastic defense, our offense is so craptastic that they drag everything down to average at best. And I'm sick of watching it.

potatohead

Reaction score
Above post is bang on. The offence has been bad for at least two full seasons. Last year the defence held it together, this year half the defence got hurt and the house of cards is seriously wobbling at this point. If it wasn't for RW this team would be around 5-10, and really I feel like he has only played at about 75% of his capability this year, most likely because he's always got part of his focus on who is going to hit him next.

They won this game for the same reason they won the first Rams game, solely because they won the turnover battle. Well, and also the fact one of the best kickers of all time had a bad day. They had more penalty yards than total offence, and won. Think about that for a second.

When Aikman said what he said, at that moment it was a completely accurate statement.

Latest posts