ALDS - Seattle Mariners at Houston Astros Oct 11-17

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Verlander looks very mediocre, at least we are making him look that way.

Nice to see us stringing together consecutive hits rather than depending on the long ball.

Looks like JV is done for the game.

Might want to think about getting our pen going, Astros starting to catch up to Gilbert.

Chapow

Reaction score
Oh, and J.P.! That came out of nowhere!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
WOW! Did not see this coming. Bats came out on point. Chased Mr. Upton out after 4 innings. Keep it rolling boys!

Side note, SOOOOO dumb to send him. He's way too aggressive as a base coach. Come on Acta, know your personnel, that's a rally killer.

DJrmb

Reaction score
So much nervous energy right now! This would be a HUGE win in the series!!!

Ozzy

Reaction score
Jumping on game 1 would be huge. Hopefully this bullpen can hang on to it.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
WOW! Did not see this coming. Bats came out on point. Chased Mr. Upton out after 4 innings. Keep it rolling boys!

Side note, SOOOOO dumb to send him. He's way too aggressive as a base coach. Come on Acta, know your personnel, that's a rally killer.
Probably a over reaction because he's been very very conservative before, but,, damn, that wasn't i'd say close but it wasn't . yeah, bad bad call.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hard to put to words how HUGE it would be to win this game today. Come on boys, keep it rollin.
As far as Acta goes, this isn't close to the first time. There WAS NO REASON to send France. Especially when the play is right in front of you. Killed a huge rally. Just my opinion.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Julio is sitting on two legs of a cycle, and already covered the hardest part of it, the triple. :)

Chapow

Reaction score
Hard to put to words how HUGE it would be to win this game today. Come on boys, keep it rollin.
As far as Acta goes, this isn't close to the first time. There WAS NO REASON to send France. Especially when the play is right in front of you. Killed a huge rally. Just my opinion.

Um, wut? You think Acta in generally too aggressive? Wow. There have been countless times he's held a runner at 3rd that I was shocked to see him hold up. He's always struck me as a little too conservative most of the time.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
IIRC Alvarez isn't known for his arm. but that was pretty shallow. 🤷‍♂️

Chapow

Reaction score
Oh, isn't that cute -- ump thinks Astros should win. JP should be at 1B right now.

Meh. It was his first "bad" call of the game and it was a borderline pitch. This ump has done a very good job so far. No ump is going to get every single strike/ball call correct.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Kind of sad, pulling Gilbert when he's so close to a quality start. But we have a pretty good pen, so probably smart. Can't take chances with the 'Stros.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Damn, bad time for Mad Brash to show up.

Latest posts