All or Nothing -- AZ Cardinals NFL Films Documentary

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Russ Willstrong":3m4wy9p7 said:
I just learned Cam Newton also has a show.
It's called How to Wear a Towel like a Hat.
I thought it eas called How to Make a Business Decision When There's a Fumble in Front of You in the Super Bowl.

NINEster

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":wa5ym3y8 said:
b8rtm8nn":wa5ym3y8 said:
Watched almost all of them, and you get to see the difference between just a player and a leader or a passionate player. The focus on the coaches is a good add, some of the position coaches are quiet and focused, complete opposites to BA and Buckner.

They also do a great job of tying little details together - BA cuts the PS player for the parking infraction, Powers was shown being asked to take a step as a leader and Johnson shown apologizing to Peterson on the hail mary (which BA drilled), and neither was re-signed this year. Very subtle.

But I'm always a sucker for back-stories - and the brief ones on Redding, Bryant and Rucker were all good, plus Bidwill's rescue dog.

I hope they do it again with another team this year, it would actually be a little easier to watch the last episode of someone's else's season.
It's weird to admit San Francisco is no longer our rival. Arizona..... hmm.. ok. Bring it on Redbirds.

Don't worry baby, it's coming back sooner than later.

8)

chris98251

Reaction score
NINEster":2g3filu3 said:
MizzouHawkGal":2g3filu3 said:
b8rtm8nn":2g3filu3 said:
Watched almost all of them, and you get to see the difference between just a player and a leader or a passionate player. The focus on the coaches is a good add, some of the position coaches are quiet and focused, complete opposites to BA and Buckner.

They also do a great job of tying little details together - BA cuts the PS player for the parking infraction, Powers was shown being asked to take a step as a leader and Johnson shown apologizing to Peterson on the hail mary (which BA drilled), and neither was re-signed this year. Very subtle.

But I'm always a sucker for back-stories - and the brief ones on Redding, Bryant and Rucker were all good, plus Bidwill's rescue dog.

I hope they do it again with another team this year, it would actually be a little easier to watch the last episode of someone's else's season.
It's weird to admit San Francisco is no longer our rival. Arizona..... hmm.. ok. Bring it on Redbirds.

8)

So you feeding blue pills to the team? Isn't that a PED.

Maulbert

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":1tr1um4c said:
I just want to know who the Seahawks fan is at the end of this clip with the sign saying 'U ladies got lucky'. Have to give him credit for a little taunting of BA even after the loss.

https://twitter.com/NFL/status/752714118684024832

Just remember: your beloved BA has never beaten us in his own house. As a matter of fact, his closest loss in UoP Stadium is by 12 points.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Maulbert":u0uzs8qa said:
b8rtm8nn":u0uzs8qa said:
I just want to know who the Seahawks fan is at the end of this clip with the sign saying 'U ladies got lucky'. Have to give him credit for a little taunting of BA even after the loss.

Just remember: your beloved BA has never beaten us in his own house. As a matter of fact, his closest loss in UoP Stadium is by 12 points.

Not quite certain what that has to do with my comment, but you are correct about the Seahawks thrashing us at UofP consistently.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
chris98251":2ehiivd6 said:
NINEster":2ehiivd6 said:

8)

So you feeding blue pills to the team? Isn't that a PED.[/quote]

Only for 4 hours and I am not sure if they can trace it after......uh...um...nevermind. :twisted:

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Maulbert":299rhd8t said:
b8rtm8nn":299rhd8t said:

cookie isolation white studio background 41522075

Maulbert

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":fb8zlfsc said:
Maulbert":fb8zlfsc said:
b8rtm8nn":fb8zlfsc said:

Not quite certain what that has to do with my comment, but you are correct about the Seahawks thrashing us at UofP consistently.

Just some friendly ribbing. You're a way better member here than our resident Carolina Kitties fans.

chris98251

Reaction score
Maulbert":8r4o4y8j said:
b8rtm8nn":8r4o4y8j said:
Maulbert":8r4o4y8j said:
b8rtm8nn":8r4o4y8j said:

Just some friendly ribbing. You're a way better member here than our resident Carolina Kitties fans.

We have some good Panther fans that post here also, as well as other teams, it's our board but it would not be what it is without their opinions. It's our self entitled posters that sometimes create many issues.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Bruce Arians fake voice is the worst and he seems like a real turd. The owner is a wierdo, what was up with that wrist cast he had on and then was high fiving and clapping with it? The lions sure did them a favor drafting Abdullah.

Boycie

Reaction score
Maulbert":3j6j7174 said:
Cary Kollins":3j6j7174 said:
btw I'll take Cam showing emotion losing a game over "gee aw shucks fellas" any day of the week

You take him. We'll take our Lombardi Trophy. :D

This^

I don't know if I have ever seen such a man crush like the one that Cary Collins has for Newton. Like I have told him before, SB hangovers are real, and I cannot wait to see how Cam deals with this. My guess is not too well.

And leave it to Cary to turn a thread about the Cards into a "OMG, Cam is the bestest QB ever, and if anyone on the internet says otherwise, I will get really mad."

chris98251

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":15coj02p said:
Maulbert":15coj02p said:
Cary Kollins":15coj02p said:
btw I'll take Cam showing emotion losing a game over "gee aw shucks fellas" any day of the week

You take him. We'll take our Lombardi Trophy. :D

This^

I don't know if I have ever seen such a man crush like the one that Cary Collins has for Newton. Like I have told him before, SB hangovers are real, and I cannot wait to see how Cam deals with this. My guess is not too well.

And leave it to Cary to turn a thread about the Cards into a "OMG, Cam is the bestest QB ever, and if anyone on the internet says otherwise, I will get really mad."

I can think of a few Patriot fans for Brady, a few Green Bay fans for Rodgers and a few Seahawk fans for Wilson.

907Hawk

Reaction score
I just binged watched this show on amazon prime for free, would not have paid for it. I enjoyed the show, liked the couching staff and the players, it seams like saying positive things about rival teams on a message board is a big no-no but thats the way I saw it.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
12thbrah":1u5x4ohi said:
Cary Kollins":1u5x4ohi said:

Superb Owls Count

Russell - 1
Cam - 0

Nuff said.

Just to play devil's advocate:

Super Bowl Count

Trent Dilfer - 1
Dan Marino - 0

'Nuff said? It seems there's more to evaluating player skill than by his and his team's championship count, no?

Maulbert

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2rvweq6v said:
12thbrah":2rvweq6v said:
Cary Kollins":2rvweq6v said:

Superb Owls Count

Russell - 1
Cam - 0

Nuff said.

Super Bowl Count

Trent Dilfer - 1
Dan Marino - 0

'Nuff said? It seems there's more to evaluating player skill than by his and his team's championship count, no?

Would you really equate Newton to Marino and Wilson to Dilfer? That is the dumbest comparison I have ever seen masquerading as a legitimate argument. Plus, Marino didn't bitch out on the national stage when things didn't go his way. Wilson has outperformed and outclassed Cam every year from 2012-14, with only 2015 being a real competition. Plus, even with an extra season and a 15 win season, Wilson still has more wins than Cam.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Maulbert":12oqujvs said:
BirdsCommaAngry":12oqujvs said:
12thbrah":12oqujvs said:
Cary Kollins":12oqujvs said:

Superb Owls Count

Russell - 1
Cam - 0

Nuff said.

Super Bowl Count

Trent Dilfer - 1
Dan Marino - 0

Would you really equate Newton to Marino and Wilson to Dilfer? That is the dumbest comparison I have ever seen masquerading as a legitimate argument. Plus, Marino didn't bitch out on the national stage when things didn't go his way. Wilson has outperformed and outclassed Cam every year from 2012-14, with only 2015 being a real competition. Plus, even with an extra season and a 15 win season, Wilson still has more wins than Cam.

I wouldn't and I'm not. The comparison being made isn't between Marino vs Newton and Wilson vs Dilfer. It's between one instance where we feel number of championships might be a very good indicator of who the better quarterback is with comparing Wilson/Netwon and another instance where most would feel number of championships is a terrible way of determining who the better quarterback is with Marino and Dilfer. I'm attempting to demonstrate that while the answer, in this case saying Wilson is currently more of a help to his team than Newton, is probably right, the way this answer was said to be right, in this case by being determined by number of championships, was too simplified. My gripe is with the way the answer was supported and not the answer itself.