Alton Robinson

tersal

Reaction score
In less than one half already looks like the teams most explosive edge rusher.

Smellyman

Reaction score
pressure all around was actually much better today, but Dallas does have banged up OL.

Amadi - very good player

Griffin and Flowers? eeeek

Optimus25

Reaction score
Smellyman":1qg9ese0 said:
pressure all around was actually much better today, but Dallas does have banged up OL.

this!

Good gravy our corners played bad. I mean up 15 pts and you get flambasted for deep balls?. So dumb it's beyond comprehension.

JPatera76

Reaction score
We had more Pressure in the last 1:39 of the game the. We did the last three weeks. .. mayowa, Robinson and queem.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I thought our entire team was just out of sync beginning with our second offensive possession of the game. Our D has followed their season line. Do OK until time to PREVENT the big play. Then it's all bets off.
We've given up over 400 passing yards every game this year, and now we can't blame it on playing with a big lead. Once again we had to win by defending the endzone at the end of the game. Of course I'd still have a little more hair if DK hadn't made that incredible blunder on the shouldabeenaTD...
Seems we're prone to big mistakes...yet here we are at 3-0.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
JPatera76":2eroh3h3 said:
We had more Pressure in the last 1:39 of the game the. We did the last three weeks. .. mayowa, Robinson and queem.
If freaking Mayowa could just FINISH a sack. Should have been a sack at the end of the game.
He’s missed at least 3 sacks this season as he’s bounced off Qb’s.

Rat

Reaction score
We've had surprisingly clutch pass rush this season. It's awful as a whole though.

w00t

Reaction score
This kids gonna be good. Same with Taylor once he gets on the field.

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
jlwaters1":3tfcw48r said:
JPatera76":3tfcw48r said:
If freaking Mayowa could just FINISH a sack. Should have been a sack at the end of the game.
He’s missed at least 3 sacks this season as he’s bounced off Qb’s.

I know he gets some pressure but does not finish enough. Fortunately Dak made a horrendous decision so it worked out.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Smellyman":188whggy said:

Amadi - very good player

So the Cowboys O-Line was banged up?? , so what, so was ours..... Seahawks shit all over themselves for most of the game, but even with the Defense MISSING Jamal Adams?, did good enough to BEAT DaBoys.
Seahawks are LEGIT.

Smellyman

Reaction score
scutterhawk":142xum30 said:
Smellyman":142xum30 said:

Amadi - very good player

So the Cowboys O-Line was banged up?? , so what, so was ours..... Seahawks $h!t all over themselves for most of the game, but even with the Defense MISSING Jamal Adams?, did good enough to BEAT DaBoys.
Seahawks are LEGIT.

ok

OP
OP
T

tersal

Reaction score
scutterhawk":3hli1bt9 said:
Smellyman":3hli1bt9 said:

Amadi - very good player

So the Cowboys O-Line was banged up?? , so what, so was ours..... Seahawks $h!t all over themselves for most of the game, but even with the Defense MISSING Jamal Adams?, did good enough to BEAT DaBoys.
Seahawks are LEGIT.

One half of the secondary is still new as they jell hopefully they will cover better and help the pass rush. Also Irvin and Mayowa were the off season pass rush help Irvin is gone have to hope Green, Taylor and Robinson help Mayowa out.
Green is in his third year time to produce when he returns. Taylor missed camp not expecting much from him upon his return we will see. As the topic of this thread suggest Robinson has the look. The secondary is giving up to many big plays as that was the focus of the off season investment along with low cost offensive line help. Secondary must improve. Oh yes finding the ball is important Flowers has yet to get the memo.

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
He was one of the ones I was most excited about in this years draft class. Keep playing him. By the end of this season, we will be glad we played him at DE and gave him the snaps to develop instead of overpaying for Clowney. And even if Taylor has to red shirt this year.....the duo of Robinson and Taylor moving forward will make our D line very formidable.

vigilantgrrl

Reaction score
He was one of the ones I was most excited about in this years draft class. Keep playing him. By the end of this season, we will be glad we played him at DE and gave him the snaps to develop instead of overpaying for Clowney. And even if Taylor has to red shirt this year.....the duo of Robinson and Taylor moving forward will make our D line very formidable.

Erebus

Reaction score
massari":11xtle96 said:
Why was this guy inactive till today?

No idea, but I was pretty ticked off about it last week. Pete praised him throughout training camp and then left him inactive when we needed him. And it's not just that there was no room on the game day roster. Penny Hart and Luke Willson, as the fourth and unused TE, were active instead. I don't normally bash Pete, but he really screwed that up last week.

kf3339

Reaction score
I am so happy for this young man! When I read that Avril was working with him it made me believe he is dead serious with getting better at his craft. Hopefully it's all coming together for him, and this game will definitely help his confidence!

m0ng0

Reaction score
Griffin was huge in the last defensive series getting pressure on Dak as well.

Latest posts