Andrew Luck to IR

chris98251

Reaction score
Ramfan128":3d4c070u said:
chris98251":3d4c070u said:
Ramfan128":3d4c070u said:
I think this is more about the state of the Colts than Luck.

Even if he came back and was awesome, they would end up 7-9 best case. No reason to play him this year, at all. Get a high draft pick, trade it like the Rams did for a good haul and build a foundation of talent that can grow with Luck.

Also, fire Pagano.

But he got executive of the year for drafting Luck :)

Nah. He got executive of the year for trading for Vontae Davis, drafting Luck, drafting Hilton, and the Colts going from the worst team in the NFL to an 11 win team in one year.

Like I said he sucked for Luck and then they won. :)

Maulbert

Reaction score
Ramfan128":6hgl7xeu said:
chris98251":6hgl7xeu said:
Ramfan128":6hgl7xeu said:

Even if he came back and was awesome, they would end up 7-9 best case. No reason to play him this year, at all. Get a high draft pick, trade it like the Rams did for a good haul and build a foundation of talent that can grow with Luck.

Also, fire Pagano.

Nah. He got executive of the year for trading for Vontae Davis, drafting Luck, drafting Hilton, and the Colts going from the worst team in the NFL to an 11 win team in one year.

Would any of those other things have won it for him if he didn't draft Luck? Maybe winning 11 games, but again, that only happened because he drafted Luck. So yes, he got executive of the year because he drafted Luck.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
Maulbert":2njfzsdh said:
Ramfan128":2njfzsdh said:
chris98251":2njfzsdh said:
Ramfan128":2njfzsdh said:

Also, fire Pagano.

Would any of those other things have won it for him if he didn't draft Luck? Maybe winning 11 games, but again, that only happened because he drafted Luck. So yes, he got executive of the year because he drafted Luck.

Obviously. Generally no team is going to do anything without having a QB.

But saying he only got it because he drafted Luck is somewhat belittling. Davis and Hilton were key moves as well, and a 9 game difference is ultimately what did it.

It's severely unlikely that any team that was the worst in the NFL (which they were sans Manning) is going to go 11-5 the next year, regardless of who they pick at #1. Especially if you don't believe Luck to be a great QB.

So even after drafting Luck, it was still a huge surprise for that team to go 11-5 - and even moreso when you consider that the Texans were really good that year.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Luck getting paid the big bucks to do NOTHING..He knew he had this injury but jacked around,wasted time and then decided to have this surgery knowing damn well because of the timing he would miss training camp at least.
Before anyone thinks I don't know what I'm talking about:I had the surgery on a completely torn labrum in my shoulder.
His was partially torn.It took me 6 months with therapy to get back to work full time.I did not even do my therapy 100% otherwise it would have been sooner.There was pain after the surgery and doing therapy because you get inflamation
which is normal(you get pills) and it goes away.
Luck the "sissy" who has the best therapists,trainers,equipment and is in better shape than I ever was cannot handle the pain.The same pain I had with a lot less help than he had.
He is WEAK and I lost any respect I had for him(not that it matters)I am so glad he isn't on our team.
RW is by far the stronger man and better QB .
The Colts better cut him loose asap.I hope Arizona takes him lol.

Latest posts