Anonymous Sources: Huge rumor with hawks and AB

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Its about hawks.

A guy said he said he saw AB on a flight to seattle this AM. Said AB said they waiving a dude.

They did waive a guy but rumor and big one.

toffee

Reaction score
Just for the rest if this season?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James in PA

Reaction score
Doesn’t the league have to clear him to play first?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris98251

Reaction score
My Moms second cousins best Friends boyfriend said he saw that Pete was talking to Julio Jones when he was in Seattle when we played them so he could be coming here also I guess.

We don't like secondary rumors and what if's concerning players coming here, if you don't have link to a source don't post this crap.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":3fz1f3rg said:
Its about hawks.

A guy said he said he saw AB on a flight to seattle this AM. Said AB said they waiving a dude.

Well this sounds legit.... :D :D :D

Rat

Reaction score
I'd support it, but I can't see it happening. He'll be suspended the second he signs with a team.

Elemas

Reaction score
There's a reason the AB's, Josh Gordon's, etc...are where they are currently at.

No thx.

sutz

Reaction score
Rat":1jbjfsuw said:
I'd support it, but I can't see it happening. He'll be suspended the second he signs with a team.
Isn't the league currently kind of waiting for him to sign somewhere so they can drop the hammer on him?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2mgo58b7 said:
Shanegotyou11":2mgo58b7 said:
Its about hawks.

Well this sounds legit.... :D :D :D

Welcome aboard AB...………………………..I have one question, why would everybody get excited over Alec Baldwin coming to Seattle? :229031_shrug: :curious: :domotwak: :jd:

Hawkfan509

Reaction score
Rat":2ztorwn4 said:

Rat is correct . He will be put on the commissioner’s exempt list the minute he signs and shut down for the year officially.
Rat is incorrect in supporting the idea in my opinion.
AB is just a bad guy and a team wrecker

QuahHawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2uv629uk said:
My Moms second cousins best Friends boyfriend said he saw that Pete was talking to Julio Jones when he was in Seattle when we played them so he could be coming here also I guess.

We don't like secondary rumors and what if's concerning players coming here, if you don't have link to a source don't post this crap.

How about if it comes to light it was total BS we just move to the shack and then talk crap to the OP.

seabowl

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1x5fajg9 said:
Its about hawks.

Holy smokes. Dickey Dunne reported it. It must be true.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Wenhawk":158rsopc said:
chris98251":158rsopc said:

How about if it comes to light it was total BS we just move to the shack and then talk crap to the OP.

Scream at me and call me names. Lol

Latest posts