Another 500+ yards given up by this defense

mistaowen

Reaction score
There’s nothing more to say. Bailed out by a couple of terrible passes by Purdy and the nice strip by Love saving more points. Otherwise its probably 35+ points and 600 yards. That entire coaching staff needs to be fired and there needs to be a full re-evaluation of the starters. Highest paid safeties in the NFL that provide zero net positive plays. Re-sign Williams, go get more DL, and find a new set of starting safeties. Enough is enough. Full tear down on this side of the ball.

Offense did better than expected, OL is atrocious, but Drew Lock played a nice game overall given one day of reps with the 1’s.

Anyone mad at DK can kick rocks. Fred Warner pulled a bitch move shoving his head into the turf from behind and then didn’t want any of the smoke. At least one person on this soft ass roster wanted to stick up for the team.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Completely agree. I don't fault DK for the end of the game. Fred Warner is a coward, but that's not surprising considering the team he's on.

Diggs and Adams should be charged for theft. Stealing money from the team is bad, coupled with their laughable half baked effort out there. Yikes.

Lock looked respectable. He still had a stupid decision in triple coverage, but with minimal practice he did fine.

Our running backs are solid. Interior O line needs to be fixed...again.

Overall I give the team a B- today. At least it was somewhat close.

NJHawk

Reaction score
Adams is done and should retire. Now on to the qb, they are interchangeable at this point based on play callings and skills, so I would play Lock the rest of the season. It would have been the exact same game and score if Geno started. I think Lock could be something next year

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Just saw the 527 yards given up today was a season high. Felt like there was worse before. Actually impressive considering Purdy missed at least 4 gimmies today and then if Love didn’t make a nice strip they probably break 550 yards. I’m sure Pete liked what he saw today though.

BroncoTed30

May as well be DonkoSpurt
Reaction score
There’s nothing more to say. Bailed out by a couple of terrible passes by Purdy and the nice strip by Love saving more points. Otherwise its probably 35+ points and 600 yards. That entire coaching staff needs to be fired and there needs to be a full re-evaluation of the starters. Highest paid safeties in the NFL that provide zero net positive plays. Re-sign Williams, go get more DL, and find a new set of starting safeties. Enough is enough. Full tear down on this side of the ball.

Offense did better than expected, OL is atrocious, but Drew Lock played a nice game overall given one day of reps with the 1’s.

Anyone mad at DK can kick rocks. Fred Warner pulled a bitch move shoving his head into the turf from behind and then didn’t want any of the smoke. At least one person on this soft ass roster wanted to stick up for the team.
I dont get it, one of your brethren just told me we got fleeced for a defensive rookie of the year! Man he must be making a huge impact if he’s in the running for DROY!!!

BroncoTed30

Reaction score
Just saw the 527 yards given up today was a season high. Felt like there was worse before. Actually impressive considering Purdy missed at least 4 gimmies today and then if Love didn’t make a nice strip they probably break 550 yards. I’m sure Pete liked what he saw today though.
It’s Russ’s fault!!! That’s what 90% of Seahawk fans told me last year!!! It’s a shame the Broncos aren’t in as good of shape as the Seahawks are!!!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Probably be a lot better if somebody could, ya know, tackle...I realize there are a lot of business decisions being made out there today but somebody could just accidently wrap their arm around a leg and lay there for a few seconds then somebody else could come help lay them down gently on the ground. I agree on the safeties were atrocious out there, how many times we get beat deep or allow them to just run right on by?

renofox

Reaction score
It’s Russ’s fault!!! That’s what 90% of Seahawk fans told me last year!!! It’s a shame the Broncos aren’t in as good of shape as the Seahawks are!!!
Are you that unhappy in life you find enjoyment in trolling?

Get out of Mom's basement and find a girlfriend. No matter how ugly and obnoxious you are, there's someone for you! Just aim low and you'll find her.

BroncoTed30

Reaction score
What?? I just came to congratulate you guys on your season??? What’s the problem. I lost track of many of you this year at around mid-season after building up a repor on Broncos Country that I wanted to see where you guys went and hope to continue our 1 1/2 year discussion on how you fleeced us!!!!

acctingman

Reaction score
What?? I just came to congratulate you guys on your season??? What’s the problem. I lost track of many of you this year at around mid-season after building up a repor on Broncos Country that I wanted to see where you guys went and hope to continue our 1 1/2 year discussion on how you fleeced us!!!!
Thank God for the ignore function. See ya f**ktard 😘

Ozzy

Reaction score
And for the Pete/Johncan do no wrong they have invested a ton into the defense too. Multiple high round picks, trades, prize FA signings etc and you have a defensive head coach.

cymatica

Reaction score
You must live a sad life when you need to troll another teams forum sporting a 7-6 record. I would laugh but I kind of feel bad for you

GemCity

Reaction score
Completely agree. I don't fault DK for the end of the game. Fred Warner is a coward, but that's not surprising considering the team he's on.

Diggs and Adams should be charged for theft. Stealing money from the team is bad, coupled with their laughable half baked effort out there. Yikes.

Lock looked respectable. He still had a stupid decision in triple coverage, but with minimal practice he did fine.

Our running backs are solid. Interior O line needs to be fixed...again.

Overall I give the team a B- today. At least it was somewhat close.
I find myself agreeing with 99% of your posts.

I hereby nominate Jerhawk as Pete’s successor.

Go get em Coach Jerhawk.

BroncoTed30

Reaction score
You must live a sad life when you need to troll another teams forum sporting a 7-6 record. I would laugh but I kind of feel bad for you
A lot of you came to the Bronco board for a long time to discuss your record last year. It was a pleasure meeting you all. I was hoping to to continue that discussion going forward! Keep your chin up little brothers!!

Rat

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear all week from Soulfish and others about how some of us are just irrational Jamal Adams haters. He was straight trash against both the run and pass today. Also figures that the one time he actually stays healthy for a stretch, he's out there recklessly throwing himself and injuring our better, younger players who actually give a crap. There's only one word for his performance today, and I think you all know what it is.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Oh look who's back...deandc after a win...really quiet after your hero blew it last week though...hmm..