Another 500+ yards given up by this defense

GemCity

Reaction score
What?? I just came to congratulate you guys on your season??? What’s the problem. I lost track of many of you this year at around mid-season after building up a repor on Broncos Country that I wanted to see where you guys went and hope to continue our 1 1/2 year discussion on how you fleeced us!!!!
You got fleeced. You’re not winning a SuperBowl.

Last year, you guys supposedly only needed a QB and you were a shoo in to win it all.

Your best acquisition has been Sean Payton…not me3.

Good luck but, I expect an early playoff exit.

The Seahawks on the other hand, will certainly rebuild properly at one point…and I’m sure the pieces we picked up by getting rid of Dangerwich will be integral parts of that rebuild.

Now, go back to drooling over Russ and playing with yourself.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Can't wait to hear all week from Soulfish and others about how some of us are just irrational Jamal Adams haters. He was straight trash against both the run and pass today. Also figures that the one time he actually stays healthy for a stretch, he's out there recklessly throwing himself and injuring our better, younger players who actually give a crap. There's only one word for his performance today, and I think you all know what it is.
Are people really still trying to defend Adams?? He is straight up garbage...

BroncoTed30

May as well be DonkoSpurt
Reaction score
Oh look who's back...deandc after a win...really quiet after your hero blew it last week though...hmm..
I tried to come on and discuss, but my thread got moved! Im not sure why? I was just lamenting on how we got fleeced and are one game back of the Kansas City Chiefs now after our 1-5 start. Watching how the Seahawks are rolling with all those draft picks and Drew Lock, Shelby Harris, and Noah Fant.Man did we get fleeced!

GemCity

Reaction score
Are people really still trying to defend Adams?? He is straight up garbage...
Loved the guy when we got him. Super intelligent player.

He’s an undersized OLB. Too slow to cover a receiver. Too small to cover a TE.

I was a huge supporter….”was” being the key word.

The JA we traded for was one of the best players on the field.

Its time to move on.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I tried to come on and discuss, but my thread got moved! Im not sure why? I was just lamenting on how we got fleeced and are one game back of the Kansas City Chiefs now after our 1-5 start. Watching how the Seahawks are rolling with all those draft picks and Drew Lock, Shelby Harris, and Noah Fant.Man did we get fleeced!
Yep Russ just wanted to win more super bowls...hes gonna add so many more trophies to your teams trophy case...any day now...

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Loved the guy when we got him. Super intelligent player.

He’s an undersized OLB. Too slow to cover a receiver. Too small to cover a TE.

I was a huge supporter….”was” being the key word.

The JA we traded for was one of the best players on the field.

Its time to move on.
I read too much negative from Jets fans at the time that all stated the same thing which got me concerned immediately...they were right...

GemCity

Reaction score
I read too much negative from Jets fans at the time that all stated the same thing which got me concerned immediately...they were right...
I didn’t go that far. Of course, everyone’s highlights look good. I remember PC getting amped up about it and I was like….”ohhh yeah”.

Looks like the Jets fans were spot on!

cymatica

Reaction score
A lot of you came to the Bronco board for a long time to discuss your record last year. It was a pleasure meeting you all. I was hoping to to continue that discussion going forward! Keep your chin up little brothers!!
The funny thing is your team is 7-6 and not going anywhere with Wilson and Payton. All you're doing is confirming how pathetic you are for stewing on that for a year waiting for your team to barely get above 500 so you could release some overdue endorphins trolling another teams forum.

I guess when you're stuck with Wilson and Payton with no hope of a SB you need to find some sort of way to feel good about your team.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Also just saw the defense averaged 9.9 yards per play given up. This is a terrible defense, coaching down to players. There's nothing positive to say anymore and it is clear no one watched the 3 game losing streak, heard the noise about how bad they've been, and showed up today. Kyle Shanahan kicked Clint Hurtt's ass all day.

BroncoTed30

May as well be DonkoSpurt
Reaction score
The funny thing is your team is 7-6 and not going anywhere with Wilson and Payton. All you're doing is confirming how pathetic you are for stewing on that for a year waiting for your team to barely get above 500 so you could release some overdue endorphins trolling another teams forum.

I guess when you're stuck with Wilson and Payton with no hope of a SB you need to find some sort of way to feel good about your team.
Yeah great assessment man! The team was 1-5 and had given up 70 points in a game. To be 7-6 after that disaster of a start is definately a step in the wrong direction!!!! I wish I was Seattle who started 6-2!! You guys lock up home field yet???

evergreen

Reaction score
The Broncos are one game out of first and playing great. We were 6-3 and we are now 6-7. The Broncos are better.

cymatica

Reaction score
Yeah great assessment man! The team was 1-5 and had given up 70 points in a game. To be 7-6 after that disaster of a start is definately a step in the wrong direction!!!! I wish I was Seattle who started 6-2!! You guys lock up home field yet???
I feel bad for you. In a month when your season is over, you'll have to go back to flipping burgers fantasizing about how great your life will be if your team does better next year.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
What?? I just came to congratulate you guys on your season??? What’s the problem. I lost track of many of you this year at around mid-season after building up a repor on Broncos Country that I wanted to see where you guys went and hope to continue our 1 1/2 year discussion on how you fleeced us!!!!
Ride on back to Donk Country. You seriously think the Donks got the better end of the deal? Wilson isn't taking the team anywhere. Keep wasting your time trolling until you understand.

Fade

Reaction score
Also just saw the defense averaged 9.9 yards per play given up. This is a terrible defense, coaching down to players. There's nothing positive to say anymore and it is clear no one watched the 3 game losing streak, heard the noise about how bad they've been, and showed up today. Kyle Shanahan kicked Clint Hurtt's ass all day.
Came to post this.

The D essentially gave up a 1st down every play in this game.

Against the Ravens they only allowed 6.5 yards per play. Only.

I'm going to do a post mid week comparing their defensive investment compared to the top 8 defenses like last year.

The Hawks are #2 in cash spending on defense this season, and will very likely be #1 in draft capital investment over the last 4 years, (and future picks already spent, Williams.)

This defense is the equivalent of spending three 1st round picks on a QB, AND making him the highest paid in the league, while being the worst in the league. They are a laughing stock on defense.

renofox

Reaction score
Came to post this.

The D essentially gave up a 1st down every play in this game.

Against the Ravens they only allowed 6.5 yards per play. Only.

I'm going to do a post mid week comparing their defensive investment compared to the top 8 defenses like last year.

The Hawks are #2 in cash spending on defense this season, and will very likely be #1 in draft capital investment over the last 4 years, (and future picks already spent, Williams.)

This defense is the equivalent of spending three 1st round picks on a QB, AND making him the highest paid in the league, while being the worst in the league. They are a laughing stock on defense.
I would love to see the update. I'm a masochist.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Completely agree. I don't fault DK for the end of the game. Fred Warner is a coward, but that's not surprising considering the team he's on.

Diggs and Adams should be charged for theft. Stealing money from the team is bad, coupled with their laughable half baked effort out there. Yikes.

Lock looked respectable. He still had a stupid decision in triple coverage, but with minimal practice he did fine.

Our running backs are solid. Interior O line needs to be fixed...again.

Overall I give the team a B- today. At least it was somewhat close.
I Warner is a guy you love when he's on your team, and hate when he's not. We've had a few of those.