Anthony McCoy re-signed per Ian Rapapport

hawkfan68

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, Clay has also played some fullback so there may be a role there for him too. His versatility makes him a better option than Thomas and Cameron. I don't get the magic Jordan Cameron seems to have on here and in the media, he looks pretty average and has trouble staying healthy.

pehawk

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2kff03rx said:
If I'm not mistaken, Clay has also played some fullback so there may be a role there for him too. His versatility makes him a better option than Thomas and Cameron. I don't get the magic Jordan Cameron seems to have on here and in the media, he looks pretty average and has trouble staying healthy.

He started as a FB, correct. He reminds me a lot of Marcell Reese. And, Cable was on the verge of some pretty clever innovation with Reese in Oakland.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Throwdown":nmycys05 said:
I already think McCoy's better than Willson...

Yes I am dead serious.

I agree. McCoy doesn't have the drop issue that seems to plague Willson. The issue with McCoy is health. He has trouble staying on the field. Otherwise he's the best TE on the team.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Throwdown":8wbxky9l said:
I already think McCoy's better than Willson...

Yes I am dead serious.

He has looked like a viable weapon at times. You might be right. I love Willson's physical tools but like Kearse, his drops just seem to happen at the worst possible times.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
nanomoz":3d9qwm7k said:
For some reason, I thought Clay had a low RFA tag, not a transition tag. My bad. I'd still rather have him than Thomas or Cameron, however.

Well, now that I consider it, the Suh contract that Miami's reportedly offered will limit what they can do to retain Clay. I think we could still get him, but there will probably be a few other teams interested as well. Might be pricey.

pehawk

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1akzw5br said:
nanomoz":1akzw5br said:
For some reason, I thought Clay had a low RFA tag, not a transition tag. My bad. I'd still rather have him than Thomas or Cameron, however.

Well, now that I consider it, the Suh contract that Miami's reportedly offered will limit what they can do to retain Clay. I think we could still get him, but there will probably be a few other teams interested as well. Might be pricey.

He's worth good money in Seattle because of his versatility. HBack, FB and TE are all positions he can rightfully play at.