Anthony McCoy

cover-2

Reaction score
He hasn't changed from when he last played...inconsistent hands. He is not going to make the final cut.

Fade

Reaction score
Disappointing for sure. You can't trust him to stay healthy, and you can't trust him to catch.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
He's a Fresno-area guy (local to me here) but I couldn't help but think he lost his spot tonight. We'll see, but he didn't do himself any favors.

Throwdown

Reaction score
First bit of action since 2012, I'm not ready to give up. 2012 version was light years better than Willson.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Good thing this is just pre-season game one. He has a chance for redemption, but he'd better REALLY show up (in the right way) from this point on.

I never felt he had good hands, so I doubt he makes the final cut.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Good. He can be on our "ghost" roster in case of an injury as I doubt another team will pick him up after cuts. I prefer Helfet anyway.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Terrible outing... two blatant drops and a offensive holding penalty... at least that's what I saw.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Happy to see him back on the field, however he had an awful night. Thought it was doubtful he'd make the team anyway but he sure didn't help himself at all. Two knocks can't stay healthy and can't dependably catch. He will need to ball out to grab the 3rd TE spot.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Shaking off the rust. He's had his last two seasons wiped out by injuries, right? So he comes out trying too hard and screws up. Big deal. Game 1. Let's see more before judging if he can get back to his 2012 form.

cover-2

Reaction score
olyfan63":250omlf9 said:
Shaking off the rust. He's had his last two seasons wiped out by injuries, right? So he comes out trying too hard and screws up. Big deal. Game 1. Let's see more before judging if he can get back to his 2012 form.

He Has always been inconsistent catching the ball. It not like him dropping two passes this game was out of the ordinary for him.

Latest posts