Antonio Brown accused of 3 separate Sexual Assaults

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Sandpoint Hawk":2tfbjg9r said:
The timing is a little coincidental.
A little?

I don't think I'd classify that as coincidental. I'd have to place 'Intentional' on it.

xray

Reaction score
Interesting how these women years later have all these painful emotional setbacks . A big check will no doubt make her feel much better . I think most of these women that pull this shit are lying gold diggers . They just want a settlement to STFU . IMO

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
xray":2oxjv0zo said:
Interesting how these women years later have all these painful emotional setbacks . A big check will no doubt make her feel much better . I think most of these women that pull this shit are lying gold diggers . They just want a settlement to STFU . IMO

She’s asking for $75K. That doesn’t scream gold digger to mel

2_0_6

Reaction score
Mizak":xm65cwax said:
xray":xm65cwax said:

If It was truly a sexual assault and he is indeed guilty, then why ask for money and not justified punishment?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Isn't this the same "trainer" that sued Brown for unpaid "Trainer's fees" ?

She claims she was sexually assaulted including being raped three separate times but never complained once to the police? OK, right, sure thing.

Every sexual assault case is naturally quite different but there are a few pieces that seem missing.

James in PA

Reaction score
Maybe Little Ben will have to testify. Perhaps AB and Little Ben talked to each other about their exploits when they were still friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Si

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1fuwpf9e said:
Isn't this the same "trainer" that sued Brown for unpaid "Trainer's fees" ?

She claims she was sexually assaulted including being raped three separate times but never complained once to the police? OK, right, sure thing.

Every sexual assault case is naturally quite different but there are a few pieces that seem missing.

She doesn't claim she was raped three different times.

Read the story, the pieces aren't missing

jammerhawk

Reaction score
She claims she sexually assaulted 3 times the last of which was an alleged rape which she didn't report any of to the police.

If she was raped wouldn't she report it to the authorities, or is getting paid for it what she is after?

I think this is the same trainer who was going sue Brown for unpaid training fees. Don't much care but the civil claim being ahead of the criminal complaint seems odd to me.

Do believe that Brown is a first order scumball though.

Osprey

Reaction score
Mizak":lhxkd5py said:
xray":lhxkd5py said:

The 75k is probably compensatory and wouldn’t reflect the millions they’d ask in punitive damages.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3gehu6n7 said:
She claims sexually assaulted 3 times the last of which was an alleged rape which she didn't report any of to the police.

If she was raped wouldn't she report it to the authorities, or is getting paid for it what she is after?

I think this is the trainer who was going sue Brown for unpaid training fees. Don't much care but the civil claim being ahead of the criminal complaint seems odd. to me.

You said she was raped 3 times, now it's once. One of the assaults eas him attempting to kiss her.

Read his text messages to her.

(Edit: don't know why I'm being an ass here, sorry)

No idea where this story goes but SH had it right. Because her reaction doesn't fit your rationale is irrelevant. Maybe she doesn't care about criminal charges at this point.

Osprey

Reaction score
Unlike the Weinstein case this appears well within the statute of limitations, curious that no criminal charges are in play. Hell you could even argue a federal case if premeditated and he paid to transport her across state lines.

rjdriver

Reaction score
xray":2ktpmizm said:

Interesting how you think women should apparently get over their rape and sexual abuse in a timely manner.

Hint....

They will have emotional pain for the rest of their lives.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
rjdriver":17afo5ly said:
xray":17afo5ly said:

Interesting how you think women should apparently get over their rape and sexual abuse in a timely manner.

Hint....

They will have emotional pain for the rest of their lives.

It's funny because that's what Antonio Brown says in his text messages

(I think... it reads like it was written in phonetics)

Seymour

Reaction score
Well I'm sure fellow predator Robert Kraft will give Brown a free pass to one of his Asian spas to curb his sexual appetite for the season. Birds of a feather.......

Osprey

Reaction score
Seymour":12jxvbag said:
Well I'm sure fellow predator Robert Kraft will give Brown a free pass to one of his Asian spas to curb his sexual appetite for the season. Birds of a feather.......
No Pats fan, but why is Kraft a predator? He paid for a service from a consenting adult (50 something yr old not a trafficked adolescent as misreported).

Admittedly it’s prostitution and illegal, but that’s a different issue.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Even if all 3 are not true, if those texts he supposedly sent her are true - he admits to sexual assault in them.

At some point, this guy has lost the benefit of the doubt.

Especially if he literally brags about sexual assault... in writing for some reason.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
TwistedHusky":3t6h671n said:
Even if all 3 are not true, if those texts he supposedly sent her are true - he admits to sexual assault in them.

At some point, this guy has lost the benefit of the doubt.

Especially if he literally brags about sexual assault... in writing for some reason.

I believe I read a quote somewhere along the lines of “You made me feel like a r*****.”

Seymour

Reaction score
Osprey":2z35pdxd said:
Seymour":2z35pdxd said:
No Pats fan, but why is Kraft a predator? He paid for a service from a consenting adult (50 something yr old not a trafficked adolescent as misreported).

Admittedly it’s prostitution and illegal, but that’s a different issue.

Ohh not that, it's what he used to put into his dads mayonaise jars thats creepy! :twisted:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2mkbd8qu said:
jammerhawk":2mkbd8qu said:
She claims sexually assaulted 3 times the last of which was an alleged rape which she didn't report any of to the police.

I think this is the trainer who was going sue Brown for unpaid training fees. Don't much care but the civil claim being ahead of the criminal complaint seems odd. to me.

You said she was raped 3 times, now it's once. One of the assaults eas him attempting to kiss her.

Read his text messages to her.

(Edit: don't know why I'm being an ass here, sorry)

No idea where this story goes but SH had it right. Because her reaction doesn't fit your rationale is irrelevant. Maybe she doesn't care about criminal charges at this point.

Hey Si, no worries. I could care less where this story goes either but am now even more glad the Hawks "missed out" in signing this loser. I hope he gets charged, suspended, and his career is over if these allegations are true. Perhaps the language was poor in my first post, I tried to clarify that in my second post.

To me a sexual assault is a sexual assault and can include a rape so three sexual assaults, the last of which included a rape. That said, she made no report to the authorities of the sexual assaults including a rape, just made a claim for money. I suppose apparently her virtue can be made whole with a liberal application of $ 75 K or so. I think the failure to report is odd. Once again, I ask isn't this the same trainer who indicated she was going to sue Brown for unpaid trainer's fees and I thought that claim was for about $30 K?

I read his messages and think Brown is a first order jerk. However I thought that before this reported further claim of supposed self entitled privileged nonsense about Brown. His messages only confirm he's truly a self entitled low life. He's even more of pig than I suspected and even if her behaviour was found to be consensual his response to her is quite shameful even if he didn't sexually assault or rape her and that story will be told again a few times before this situation is resolved.

Glad he's now the Patriots problem, seems the only winners here are the Steelers who got a 3rd and a 5th rd pick for this player. Perhaps it could be argued the Seahawks are a winner b/c they avoided him signing with them. Glad the Pats get to deal with this circus.