Any decent WRs left in FA?

OP
OP
Blitzer88

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I really hope Taylor Price isn't the only FA WR we bring in. WR pickings seem to be pretty slim right now. Really wish we had re-signed golden at this point and time.

Zybot

Reaction score
Steve Smith and Nicks are gone. I am guessing we are targeting Sidney Rice and/or the Draft now. Who knows... Harvin, Baldwin, Kearse and Lockette might be enough for this offense to keep the defense honest.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":1apk9j6i said:
I really hope Taylor Price isn't the only FA WR we bring in. WR pickings seem to be pretty slim right now. Really wish we had re-signed golden at this point and time.
Not me. Tate had to go, we can't pay everyone and in this offense he isn't Harvin our Steve Smith like people thought he could be. This Draft has Wr's and Schneider knows it. I'd love one with the 32 or 64 picks but knowing John he will Draft 2 in the later round and bring in a few more FA wr's and let them battle

McGruff

Reaction score
We haven't seriously sniffed a single wr this year. That tells me we are looking at he deep draft class to meet that need.

PascoHawk

Reaction score
I like the idea of Britt on the cheap myself. He is still going and a true 1 if he could ever stay healthy.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
If we aren't going to bring in WR help will the staff at least work on our plays? The guys on the NFL network said all season that our route trees were too vanilla... Easy to read and defend. I hope we are going to adjust some part of the equation?

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
McGruff":cizrvw92 said:
We haven't seriously sniffed a single wr this year. That tells me we are looking at he deep draft class to meet that need.

I totally agree.