Any positive thoughts before Hawks enter gauntlet?…

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Does anyone have any positive thoughts about what’s about to take place? Or do we all have head between our legs?… No one wants to get their hopes up, so we all just sit here and complain about why our hopes weren’t met last time… I’m F’ing Excited!!!

GO!!!…SEAHAWKS!!!…

Last edited:

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
we always play better in the 2nd half of the season. Always. Our Defense is improving steadily and with one or two exceptions vastly improved against the run. Defense wins championships. Geno is not awful all the time and can get hot. Our O line is young, physical and if they can get healthy our run game is going to be beastly.

Wheetie

Reaction score
The Donks just beat KC and Buffalo. The perceived gap between them and those 2 teams should have led anybody to believe that was not possible, especially in Buffalo. I myself didn't think the Donks had a chance in both those games. So, any perceived gap between the Hawks and the Eagles and 9'ers could be meaningless as well come those game days. Any given (Sunday), right?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Any team can be beat, any given gameday. It's been proven over and over for decades. We are 6-3, not 3-6. We are perfectly capable with all of our talent, to beat any of those teams, and by God, maybe we might even surprise and go 3-2 during that stretch.

It's a scary stretch for sure, but I feel pretty confident for the most part that we will make it out okay.

Aircrew

Reaction score
I have a feeling Geno will start limiting the mistakes and the running game will get into a rhythm with Abe Lucas coming back. Mafe is emerging as a real problem for opposing offenses to game plan around and Riq might be turning the corner on his sophmore slump. Offense, defense and ST are all in the upper third of the league, we're 6-3 and there's a fantastic opportunity there for this group to hopefully take advantage of.

rcaido

Reaction score
we always play better in the 2nd half of the season. Always. Our Defense is improving steadily and with one or two exceptions vastly improved against the run. Defense wins championships. Geno is not awful all the time and can get hot. Our O line is young, physical and if they can get healthy our run game is going to be beastly.

You mean like last season, We were 6-3 and then we ended up going 3-7?

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Don't be afraid to run the ball. Any semblance of light just go for it. Don't need to make Geno throw 35-50 times.

Also, if the long bomb routes aren't working and your QB is getting the crap kicked out of him, then please change up your tempo and go for short to intermediate routes.

toffee

Reaction score
I am confident that we shall swipe the gauntlet:
  1. Commanders played the Eagle tough. Look the Eagles' defense of '22 was superb, but after Sean Desai, that '23 defense isn't what it used to be. We can win this one!
  2. 49ers, time to return the favor, and swipe them. Their pass blocking is WORSE than ours, we have a good pass rush and pass coverage, now that Woolen is slowly back to his former self. We can focus on stopping their runs, and they are done.
  3. Cowboys, good but not great, we can do it.
We shall come out of these games smelling like a champion.

PS. I shall ask Geno to read posts by fade, and ask DK and Jamal to visit this forum, that will fire them up!

renofox

Reaction score
Coach will have a cranial rectal extraction performed on Geno, and at the same time install a reverse chastity belt so he can not re-insert it.

Geno plays to his capabilities and Seahawks go on a run!

chris98251

Reaction score
We improve as the season progresses, more often then not we play up or down to our competition, this is a need to play up and to our capability not down to a lesser teams talent level. Rams we stunk it up at the start of the year and there was a bit of trash talk after by them, I expect a solid effort this time, they do have a VooDoo doll they poke when it comes to us, this week we have our own magic.

At least I hope so !