Any positive thoughts before Hawks enter gauntlet?…

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Charbonnet is entering a phase of production that he hasn't touched yet, and that is threatening to blast the offense off.

Geno is coming off of a good ending last game.

Defense continues to look good.

Jamal is healthy so far, and his presence on defense against the 49ers will be important when it comes to our chances of pulling off a Thanksgiving dub.

hawks85

Reaction score
Well, I do read the NFL.com stuff on their webpage and they got the Rams beating us even with a stafford injured thumb. Seahawks are going to do better than people think, and I won't be surprised if they go 4-0. IMO, they go 3-1. The only loss with be against the 9ers on the road. I think they beat Philly and that will open everybody's eye's.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Despite all the complaining and belly aching about almost every facet of this team, this is a very exciting time to be a Hawk fan. Once this offensive line starts to bond and this defense hits the next level it's going to be fun with these weapons in place.
Pete & John are fully tenured in and getting the pieces in place for Lombardi trophy hoisting ceremony #2.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
If we play well I will be satisfied. Winning is obviously the goal, but consistency would be progress regardless of the final outcome.

GemCity

Reaction score
Excited.

Almost done with my painting…

———————-
| Fir
|
| Pet Car
———————-

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
Charbonnet is entering a phase of production that he hasn't touched yet, and that is threatening to blast the offense off.

Geno is coming off of a good ending last game.

Defense continues to look good.

Jamal is healthy so far, and his presence on defense against the 49ers will be important when it comes to our chances of pulling off a Thanksgiving dub.
History does like to repeat, too bad this thanksgiving game will be played in Seattle, otherwise it would be marvelous to have Geno and Witherspoon eat turkey at their midfield.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
History does like to repeat, too bad this thanksgiving game will be played in Seattle, otherwise it would be marvelous to have Geno and Witherspoon eat turkey at their midfield.

I don't think that will ever be repeated. That attitude and mindset was unique to the LOB squad. Sherm was on a different level with his mindset. Spoon isn't like Sherm with the big talk. He's more like Kam in that he lets his play do the talking.

OP
OP
AK49Hawk

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
By this time next week, we’ll have a better understanding of what we have, I imagine they’ll be many folks here eating crow for thanksgiving.
I can’t imagine people wanting the Hawks to lose just so they can save face here on .NET, but I imagine there are some here that actually think that way.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Despite all the complaining and belly aching about almost every facet of this team, this is a very exciting time to be a Hawk fan. Once this offensive line starts to bond and this defense hits the next level it's going to be fun with these weapons in place.
Pete & John are fully tenured in and getting the pieces in place for Lombardi trophy hoisting ceremony #2.

I agree.

It will be just as TASTY for them to eat it on our beautiful, majestic bird at midfield! 🙏🏿