Anybody going to the seahawks game Sunday?

danp1990

Reaction score
Hey board!, just wanted to know if anyone's going? Im new to the area. And wanted to see if I can meet with a fellow hawks fan near by and tailgate pre-game . If anyone's going please post on this thread any let me know. Thanks and as always go Hawks!! :D

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep many of us attend the games...Many NETTERS go to Temple Billiards, on 2nd and Jackson, just two blocks north of the stadium. I'll be there downstairs probably around 3pm...

tooshort

Reaction score
Aros":a6lku810 said:
Yep many of us attend the games...Many NETTERS go to Temple Billiards, on 2nd and Jackson, just two blocks north of the stadium. I'll be there downstairs probably around 3pm...

Temple prefunk is a given! Park near the Columbia City or Beacon Hill light rail stations (in the side streets a few blocks away sorry, no actual parking lot) and get off at the international district /chinatown stop (3 blocks from temple) and you'll pay $5 round trip, avoid the traffic crunch and have an easy in & out experience (you will have to stand in a packed train if you arrive or leave within 1.5 hours of game time but it's so worth it)

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who likes to get Dim Sum before games lol.
:oops:

peppersjap

Reaction score
I always go to the Central Saloon, Does Temple have decent drink prices and good TV viewing for the other games? The Central has great drink prices but the TV viewing is not ideal!