anybody watching the patriots send off rally?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
NFLN keeps playing the captivating 30-second address by Bill, 15 of which was him waiting for the applause after each sentence. Good stuff.

Chawks1

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":2zgjtm0c said:
We're just waiting for the real parade next Tuesday.

btw, it's about 10 degrees out this morning and a historical blizzard is arriving in a few hours, people are gassing up their generators and hitting the supermarket.

Hey I have an idea. Hold a rally on a Sunday when people can attend?

monkey

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":11ruzo8b said:

btw, it's about 10 degrees out this morning and a historical blizzard is arriving in a few hours, people are gassing up their generators and hitting the supermarket.
Lame excuse. You are fail.

rastahawk

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":1ndujx2w said:

haha... you've given "homerism" a whole new definition for me. I applaud your persistent love for the Pats. I doubt you're even human. I suspect you're an artificial intelligent "bot" created by slave programmers to roam the Internet and defend your evil empire.

Prove that you're human. PM me your name, address and credit card number :D

Chawks1

Reaction score
monkey":3pnprfas said:
50yrpatsfan":3pnprfas said:

Lame excuse. You are fail.

Wait where's the team? They literally had this many players go to the rally to thank the fans???? This can't be real!

SPIRITOF12

Reaction score
Chawks1":2d36o862 said:
50yrpatsfan":2d36o862 said:

Hey I have an idea. Hold a rally on a Sunday when people can attend?

Puget Sound area businesses are happy that they didn't fly out on Monday. Productivity would have dropped like a rock with people calling in sick or taking vacation. I would have taken a vacation day without a doubt. The numbers still would have been in the tens of thousands.

Mindsink

Reaction score
Largent80":qvzeuowr said:
The guy in the middle with the B.J. mouth has the right number..... :lol:

You see a guy with an open mouth, and the 1st thought that comes to your mind is ********??? :shock: :shock:

Maulbert

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":2nt88fd8 said:

If you can't make it to rally in Boston, how will you make it to Seattle?

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
pmedic920":d8imrnkv said:
Actual estimated crowd was.....

.....wait for it.....

.........1500-2000 rabid fans.

I'm embarrassed for them.

Unreal what would there parade be if they win 3000

They are not going to win I am so hyped and it is only monday

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
The greatest thing about this is that if Seattle was below freezing there still would be 50,000 show up for the send off just watching the patriots get off the plane no flat tires.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Maulbert":2g7htsm9 said:
50yrpatsfan":2g7htsm9 said:

If you can't make it to rally in Boston, how will you make it to Seattle?

shaq-buick-commercial-burn-o.gif

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
50yrpatsfan":1jtm9iv0 said:

They have parades for the team that loses the Super Bowl in Boston????
NEAT! :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":se5pmq1u said:
The greatest thing about this is that if Seattle was below freezing there still would be 50,000 show up for the send off just watching the patriots get off the plane no flat tires.
It was close to freezing at last years Super Bowl parade and 700,000+ of us showed up on the streets of Seattle.

Brett

Reaction score
I find it rather odd to see people there without any Patriots gear on I don't think i saw one person at the Seahawks sendoff not wearing something hawks related. We had a ton of fun being out there supporting the team!

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Hell, I'm bunkered in with enough food and water to last 3 days. I'm just hoping I can make it to Western Mass. at the end of the week for the SB.

furi0usbee

Reaction score
pmedic920":rz96t2lp said:
Actual estimated crowd was.....

.....wait for it.....

.........1500-2000 rabid fans.

I'm embarrassed for them.

Well, I can only speak for myself and I saw most people buying food and scrambling to dig in for a while. Also Patriots left early and there were a bunch of variables that didn't make this a good send off. When we win the SB, wait until you see our parade! We'll make up for it!!

furi0usbee

Reaction score
Also, I had no idea what this 12th man stuff was. I kept on seeing it. I can't say anything bad about loyal fans.