Anyone else think the Vikings beat the 49ers?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":29ad0u9c said:
You sound butt hurt?

If you actually knew anything about the 49ers you would understand that the 49ers have been SOLD OUT every year going back to the 80's. Who sits in the seats is a different story. As a 53 year old season ticket holder I understand this.

But you are obviously not well informed .

I predicted the 49ers would own the Vikings and win by 15+.

Good Luck at Lambeau tommorow. You will need it. I hope the Seahawks win.

It will be nice to see the Seahawks lose at Levi's Stadium in the NFC Championship Game.

The Seahawks have never played a healthy 49er team on both sides of the ball.

It won't be close regardless of what MARVIN thinks.
Bro. The 49ers selling out their seats does not equal every seat being filled. Your guys' stadium has been half empty in the 4th quarter of more games than I can count over the past half decade. Even the 3rd quarter for plenty, too. You can clearly see it in many of the broadcasts of games there.

Pretend otherwise if you want; self-delusion is an attractive trait to a certain kind of person.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2oudvwwd said:
ClarkForTheWin":2oudvwwd said:
You sound butt hurt?

If you actually knew anything about the 49ers you would understand that the 49ers have been SOLD OUT every year going back to the 80's. Who sits in the seats is a different story. As a 53 year old season ticket holder I understand this.

It will be nice to see the Seahawks lose at Levi's Stadium in the NFC Championship Game.

Bro. The 49ers selling out their seats does not equal every seat being filled. Your guys' stadium has been half empty in the 4th quarter of more games than I can count over the past half decade. Even the 3rd quarter for plenty, too. You can clearly see it in many of the broadcasts of games there.

Pretend otherwise if you want; self-delusion is an attractive trait to a certain kind of person.

Who cares?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":4xtph8ia said:
Well that didn't work out for you. I told you so.
It's what we all expected; and I did not predict a Vikings win or anything, so...you'll have to look elsewhere for more enjoyment. :)

Washington49er":4xtph8ia said:
Who cares?
Yeah, I'd probably try to shrug it off as no big deal if a huge percentage of Seahawks fans didn't stay until the end of every game, too.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":talazm6s said:
RolandDeschain":talazm6s said:
Welcome back, Niners fans!

81853561_2852942918061829_8327972583722975232_n.jpg

You sound butt hurt?

Another brave “0-1’er” Niner troll.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2oumqjaf said:
SanDiego49er":2oumqjaf said:
Well that didn't work out for you. I told you so.
It's what we all expected; and I did not predict a Vikings win or anything, so...you'll have to look elsewhere for more enjoyment. :)

Washington49er":2oumqjaf said:
Who cares?
Yeah, I'd probably try to shrug it off as no big deal if a huge percentage of Seahawks fans didn't stay until the end of every game, too.

You mean like the time a bunch walked out because they were losing, then the Hawks came back and they were all crying to get back in.

So now you're going back to the "we're better fans" B.S.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Washington49er":ojnsiblz said:
You mean like the time a bunch walked out because they were losing, then the Hawks came back and they were all crying to get back in.

Show me one pic of our stadium less than 90% full before the end of a game in Seattle. :)

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3rv9qm79 said:
Washington49er":3rv9qm79 said:

Show me one pic of our stadium less than 90% full before the end of a game in Seattle. :)

So now you're going to pretend it didn't happen right? Even made the news. Remember I live here.

Again so what, you want to think you're better fans go ahead, yay for you, woohoo! Rolands the best 12 ever.

Jesus, the shit you guys hang your hats on.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Washington49er":1h5bdllf said:
So now you're going to pretend it didn't happen right? Even made the news. Remember I live here.

Again so what, you want to think you're better fans go ahead, yay for you, woohoo! Rolands the best 12 ever.

Jesus, the shit you guys hang your hats on.
I remember it. You're pretending it was a ton of fans that left, and that's what I'm calling BS on. You're going to have a certain percentage of bandwagon tools in ANY crowd, 12s included...but some more than others. :)

Look how salty you are after your team just won to get to the NFC Championship game. I must have hit the nail on the head.

Washington49er

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":mozx5qif said:
Washington49er":mozx5qif said:

Jesus, the $h!t you guys hang your hats on.
I remember it. You're pretending it was a ton of fans that left, and that's what I'm calling BS on. You're going to have a certain percentage of bandwagon tools in ANY crowd, 12s included...but some more than others. :)

Look how salty you are after your team just won to get to the NFC Championship game. I must have hit the nail on the head.

Not salty just think you guys are pathetic sometimes, "we weren't loud enough", "we're better fans". Let me know how many championships that gives you.

Moving on.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":3u93ra93 said:
RolandDeschain":3u93ra93 said:
Washington49er":3u93ra93 said:

Not salty just think you guys are pathetic sometimes, "we weren't loud enough", "we're better fans". Let me know how many championships that gives you.

Moving on.

No matter the circumstances, you shouldn't be throwing the word pathetic around. You're hanging out on a Seahawks message board after a nice playoff win...against the Vikings.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seanhawk":22px69zs said:
No matter the circumstances, you shouldn't be throwing the word pathetic around. You're hanging out on a Seahawks message board after a nice playoff win...against the Vikings.
He doesn't see the irony.

BHawk28

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":39cviy4e said:
RolandDeschain":39cviy4e said:
Welcome back, Niners fans!

81853561_2852942918061829_8327972583722975232_n.jpg

You sound butt hurt?

lol talking about health...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Washington49er

Reaction score
Seanhawk":pbd8olbb said:
Washington49er":pbd8olbb said:
RolandDeschain":pbd8olbb said:
Washington49er":pbd8olbb said:

Moving on.

Cool story bro

BHawk28

Reaction score
Washington49er":30y0jcrk said:
Seanhawk":30y0jcrk said:
Washington49er":30y0jcrk said:
RolandDeschain":30y0jcrk said:

Moving on.

Cool story bro
cool new comeback bro. hope it'll catch on

Washington49er

Reaction score
BHawk28":2y4lcew1 said:
Washington49er":2y4lcew1 said:
Seanhawk":2y4lcew1 said:
Washington49er":2y4lcew1 said:

Moving on.

Cool story bro

This from a "12", how original

BHawk28

Reaction score
Washington49er":2ejxgyn0 said:
BHawk28":2ejxgyn0 said:
Washington49er":2ejxgyn0 said:
Seanhawk":2ejxgyn0 said:

Cool story bro

whatever tf that means lol. not as lame as a comeback that was already on its way out the last time the whiners were in the playoffs. go be happy, schmuck

chris98251

Reaction score
I don't know, first it was because it was too hot and all the fans were in the tunnels or corridors waiting for the sun to go down, then it was traffic and it took till half time for everyone to get to their seats. I have to wonder how many of those sell outs are corperate buy outs and resales now they are popular that justified them building the stadium.

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
BHawk28":1ziigqtl said:
Washington49er":1ziigqtl said:
BHawk28":1ziigqtl said:
Washington49er":1ziigqtl said:
Cool story bro

whatever tf that means lol. not as lame as a comeback that was already on its way out the last time the whiners were in the playoffs. go be happy, schmuck

I think it's hilarious that any Seahawk fan cares this much about weather or not the 49ers sell out or not.?

It must be a 12 thing.

Do you still pipe in crowd noise to make the " 12" appear to be actually involved in the game?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LMAO...what a childish troll. You're five posts in here at the moment "Clark", but I'm not sure you'll even make it to 50.

chris98251

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":fcztnrb8 said:
BHawk28":fcztnrb8 said:
Washington49er":fcztnrb8 said:
BHawk28":fcztnrb8 said:

I think it's hilarious that any Seahawk fan cares this much about weather or not the 49ers sell out or not.?

It must be a 12 thing.

Do you still pipe in crowd noise to make the " 12" appear to be actually involved in the game?

I know for a fan of a team that has to hand out tickets to people like a going out of business pamphlet to put fans in the seats unless your winning it may appear that way, I would think you would give them to the Kids and teams that your team stole their Soccer fields from to try and mend fences but whatever. Win or lose we have had our fans in the seats and the league has tried to use that argument for over 40 years and prove it and can't, seems to just up the decibel level actually.

Latest posts