Anyone else think the Vikings beat the 49ers?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":1wzx3m0s said:
Seanhawk":1wzx3m0s said:
Washington49er":1wzx3m0s said:
RolandDeschain":1wzx3m0s said:
I remember it. You're pretending it was a ton of fans that left, and that's what I'm calling BS on. You're going to have a certain percentage of bandwagon tools in ANY crowd, 12s included...but some more than others. :)

Look how salty you are after your team just won to get to the NFC Championship game. I must have hit the nail on the head.

Not salty just think you guys are pathetic sometimes, "we weren't loud enough", "we're better fans". Let me know how many championships that gives you.

Moving on.

No matter the circumstances, you shouldn't be throwing the word pathetic around. You're hanging out on a Seahawks message board after a nice playoff win...against the Vikings.

Cool story bro

I know you are but what am I.

Not!

So's yer face.

Any other lame ass grade school comebacks I am missing? Just giving you a pool to pull your next few posts from.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Seanhawk":l4ep6rra said:

Not!

So's yer face.

Any other lame ass grade school comebacks I am missing? Just giving you a pool to pull your next few posts from.
Whoever smelt it dealt it.
Whoever denied it supplied it.

BHawk28

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":1q7djf1f said:
BHawk28":1q7djf1f said:
Washington49er":1q7djf1f said:
BHawk28":1q7djf1f said:
cool new comeback bro. hope it'll catch on

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

This from a "12", how original
whatever tf that means lol. not as lame as a comeback that was already on its way out the last time the whiners were in the playoffs. go be happy, schmuck

I think it's hilarious that any Seahawk fan cares this much about weather or not the 49ers sell out or not.?

It must be a 12 thing.

Do you still pipe in crowd noise to make the " 12" appear to be actually involved in the game?
uh, *I* never said it, troll. I can't believe whiner fans care more about trolling a rival's forum than being happy about their team. maybe cause your happiness is as empty as your stadium was? there, now I said it. and I think it's hilarious you're living up to the "whiner" moniker

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
BHawk28":16w7cj2d said:
ClarkForTheWin":16w7cj2d said:
BHawk28":16w7cj2d said:
Washington49er":16w7cj2d said:
whatever tf that means lol. not as lame as a comeback that was already on its way out the last time the whiners were in the playoffs. go be happy, schmuck

I think it's hilarious that any Seahawk fan cares this much about weather or not the 49ers sell out or not.?

It must be a 12 thing.

Do you still pipe in crowd noise to make the " 12" appear to be actually involved in the game?
uh, *I* never said it, troll. I can't believe whiner fans care more about trolling a rival's forum than being happy about their team. maybe cause your happiness is as empty as your stadium was? there, now I said it. and I think it's hilarious you're living up to the "whiner" moniker

Well I figured that since there are only about 12 of you on this web site you might need some company.

pinksheets

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":bnof2uf1 said:
BHawk28":bnof2uf1 said:
ClarkForTheWin":bnof2uf1 said:
BHawk28":bnof2uf1 said:

It must be a 12 thing.

Well I figured that since there are only about 12 of you on this web site you might need some company.
Imagine having so little in your life that you spend time on an opposing teams forum acting like they have traffic problems. Check your fairweather fanbase's stadium first.

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
pinksheets":3nzbzdq1 said:
ClarkForTheWin":3nzbzdq1 said:
BHawk28":3nzbzdq1 said:
ClarkForTheWin":3nzbzdq1 said:

It must be a 12 thing.

Imagine having so little in your life that you spend time on an opposing teams forum acting like they have traffic problems. Check your fairweather fanbase's stadium first.

You will find more 49er fans in the Northwest then Seahawk fans in the Bay Area.

Just saying.

One Lombardi Trophy does not give the 12 Seahawk fans a right to trash on a 49er Fan Base that has been around since 1946.

Education is important!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":3pn5ru2x said:
You will find more 49er fans in the Northwest then Seahawk fans in the Bay Area.

Just saying.

One Lombardi Trophy does not give the 12 Seahawk fans a right to trash on a 49er Fan Base that has been around since 1946.

Education is important!
Oh, it's history time! Can we start talking about Eddie DeBartolo Jr. and jail time, extortion, and how the 49ers haven't won a Super Bowl in the salary cap era but they did when they could spend whatever they wanted? Being investigated for cheating the new (at the time) salary cap?

Or is that not the kind of history you want to discuss?

BHawk28

Reaction score
Sourdough #49":13br2lem said:
Congratulations on having more fans in the seats. Big win.
must be. if 9er fans are on here caring more about that one than their own against the Vikings

BHawk28

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":1ab6s8tg said:
BHawk28":1ab6s8tg said:
ClarkForTheWin":1ab6s8tg said:
BHawk28":1ab6s8tg said:

It must be a 12 thing.

lol! what are you even talking about? *you* came *here*. sounds like you need the company. and "only 12" yet you can't even tell us apart. mightily enjoying the self-owns though

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
BHawk28":3c8nux27 said:
ClarkForTheWin":3c8nux27 said:
BHawk28":3c8nux27 said:
ClarkForTheWin":3c8nux27 said:

It must be a 12 thing.

lol! what are you even talking about? *you* came *here*. sounds like you need the company. and "only 12" yet you can't even tell us apart. mightily enjoying the self-owns though

:shock:

chris98251

Reaction score
I am really hoping to get by the Packers and seeing the 49ers, we have everything in our favor, the odds makers will say 49ers, the media will be lip locking the 49ers, 49er fans will be doing what they have been doing, counting the game is a win before they take the field.

The Seahawks, well considering the injuries, the on the road situation, the hype for the 49ers, the team being there is a win, even if we lose it's a win getting there and beating two other teams favored, winning, now that would be glorious, knocking them out at home with the whole world in their jock.

That has worked out well for the Ravens, there will be a whole lot of therapy sessions for the team and fan over today.

We have nothing to lose season wise, we are in a rebuild mode and still making noise.

The 49ers as a team know that we can beat them there, they know that we won't quit, they know they are going to be feeling it after win or lose for a while.

We know we can beat them there, that positive feeling and the fact the pressure is on the 49ers not to lose to us at home again makes for a more interesting game out of the gate.

So troll and blow your horns now, if things don't turn out in your favor doubt we will see you again for another 20 years.

ClarkForTheWin

Reaction score
chris98251":2o0qrafz said:
I am really hoping to get by the Packers and seeing the 49ers, we have everything in our favor, the odds makers will say 49ers, the media will be lip locking the 49ers, 49er fans will be doing what they have been doing, counting the game is a win before they take the field.

The Seahawks, well considering the injuries, the on the road situation, the hype for the 49ers, the team being there is a win, even if we lose it's a win getting there and beating two other teams favored, winning, now that would be glorious, knocking them out at home with the whole world in their jock.

That has worked out well for the Ravens, there will be a whole lot of therapy sessions for the team and fan over today.

We have nothing to lose season wise, we are in a rebuild mode and still making noise.

The 49ers as a team know that we can beat them there, they know that we won't quit, they know they are going to be feeling it after win or lose for a while.

We know we can beat them there, that positive feeling and the fact the pressure is on the 49ers not to lose to us at home again makes for a more interesting game out of the gate.

So troll and blow your horns now, if things don't turn out in your favor doubt we will see you again for another 20 years.

Sure.

I really don't believe any 49er or us fans will be worried about playing the Seahawks.

Have you paid any attention to this 49er team?

They don't care what the media or the fans think.

All season the Seahawks have been the favorite to win the division. If not the Hawks then the Rams.

It's been that kind of year for the 49ers and us fans.

Even in this Vikings game... so much of the media predicted a Viking upset.

The 49ers and us fans have zero fear of who we play next week.

Good Luck in the SNOW.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Seanhawk":38f7ywy8 said:
Washington49er":38f7ywy8 said:
Seanhawk":38f7ywy8 said:
Washington49er":38f7ywy8 said:
Not salty just think you guys are pathetic sometimes, "we weren't loud enough", "we're better fans". Let me know how many championships that gives you.

Moving on.

No matter the circumstances, you shouldn't be throwing the word pathetic around. You're hanging out on a Seahawks message board after a nice playoff win...against the Vikings.

Cool story bro

Not!

So's yer face.

Actually I can't take all the credit for it, its its actually Sportshernia's favorite saying. If you think it's grade school you should take it up with him.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":1uzqgiwq said:
BHawk28":1uzqgiwq said:
Washington49er":1uzqgiwq said:
BHawk28":1uzqgiwq said:
cool new comeback bro. hope it'll catch on

It must be a 12 thing.

Typical “0-1’er” troll response.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":2pqch0cb said:
Seanhawk":2pqch0cb said:
Washington49er":2pqch0cb said:
Seanhawk":2pqch0cb said:

Cool story bro

Not!

So's yer face.

Actually I can't take all the credit for it, its its actually Sportshernia's favorite saying. If you think it's grade school you should take it up with him.
Cool story bro.

pinksheets

Reaction score
ClarkForTheWin":qgybhh5v said:
pinksheets":qgybhh5v said:
ClarkForTheWin":qgybhh5v said:
BHawk28":qgybhh5v said:

Just saying.

Education is important!
I know, it's a front running fanbase of non-locals.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Washington49er":2huf6hr2 said:
Seanhawk":2huf6hr2 said:
Washington49er":2huf6hr2 said:
Seanhawk":2huf6hr2 said:

Cool story bro

Not!

So's yer face.

It's grade school no matter who's saying it.