Anyone else worried about Earl?

SirTed

Reaction score
I thought it was a dislocation, not a separation.

Which is it?

I mentioned this in another thread. I'm currently rehabbing from my second shoulder dislocation (did it once and was never treated, did it again).

Obviously, there are degrees to injuries like these - but based on my own experience, I doubt that he'll be severely limited. In my experience there was a pain pain threshold to push through on a play by play basis (I play basketball, not football, I know that's not the same) with only a little pain carrying through. Earl is a lot tougher than me.

I'm not that worried.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Brock explained the "gonna have to trust my teammates" comment.

He said because Earl isn't practicing he has to trust the gameplans and his teammates on Sunday for how they're going to defend...........as opposed to practicing the schemes with his teammates.

I am worried about Earl, he's a practice maniac. So if he's missing practice then his injury is concerning.

My hope is we'll see him get in some practices at least towards the end of the week. But if not? Then yeah I'm worried.

Laloosh

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2503kvqc said:
With a newly separated shoulder, ET put this hit on Eddie Lacy that sent the bruising back crashing into the Seahawks bench. A week from now he will be more than fine.

SleepyFoolhardyFugu.gif

Lol, Earl literally put him on the bench. I didn't notice during the game and I laughed heartily at seeing this. Thank you!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Not worried at all. They could amputate his arm and he'd still be out there giving his all.

Dude's the last guy we should worry about.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":19g77as8 said:
I said , im really hurt...you should try me.

This is what I was thinking. He's sand bagging, just like Rodgers was.

kearly

Reaction score
He's sandbagging. He was laying big hits with his shoulder after returning in the NFCCG. Will he play through some soreness? Sure. But it won't impact how Seattle plays their defense.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3t37cvlp said:
During Earl's arrival interview, he talked about coming up with a "tackling plan" and "REALLY have trust my teammates" because of his shoulder. Will we see the Pats taking advantage of seems and posts because of this? Not a good feeling.

Agree, I felt the same way.

stang233

Reaction score
He dislocated his shoulder..Not seperated it. By all accounts not as bad as simon and he played just fine in 2 weeks. Seperated shoulder he would have been done for the year.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I'd be shocked if the drugs players get for the Super Bowl aren't better than every other game during the year.