Anything new on Prosise?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Sneaky Pete will keep Prosise's availability under wraps until the gameday of availability.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Beren":2lx0tm9i said:
Really like Prosise - seems a lot more dynamic and nimble than Rawls. Desperately hoping we haven't seen the last of him this season. Would be a huge boon to our playoff prospects.

I agree.

Unfortunately although Prosise is more dynamic, bigger, stronger, and faster, he's even more fragile than Rawls if that is possible.

I read Prosise practiced this week at least once w/o limit, just kidding. He probably has a boo boo as a result. His availability is seemingly being kept pretty quiet. He's still out with no real news on his return.

He seems to be Harvinesque in ability and in availability but at least he's not slugging other players on the team. Sure has been hurt a lot this season. Too bad he couldn't take some toughness classes from Lynch.

London12

Reaction score
jammerhawk":sqsjc2tn said:
Beren":sqsjc2tn said:
Really like Prosise - seems a lot more dynamic and nimble than Rawls. Desperately hoping we haven't seen the last of him this season. Would be a huge boon to our playoff prospects.

I agree.

Unfortunately although Prosise is more dynamic, bigger, stronger, and faster, he's even more fragile than Rawls if that is possible.

I read Prosise practiced this week at least once w/o limit, just kidding. He probably has a boo boo as a result. His availability is seemingly being kept pretty quiet. He's still out with no real news on his return.

He seems to be Harvinesque in ability and in availability but at least he's not slugging other players on the team. Sure has been hurt a lot this season. Too bad he couldn't take some toughness classes from Lynch.

Yeah because the ability to avoid injury is all mental.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I don't recall which one of you guys said Prosise could fill the Percy Harvin roll was dead on. He is Mr. excitement for a few plays here and there between injuries. At least he doesn't undermine our QB or eat our cap space while he recuperates

chris98251

Reaction score
I am of the mind let him heal and be fresh next season, one good hit and it's a broken shoulder collar bone, I really hope he and Rawls are sound.

RussB

Reaction score
Dude kind of reminds me of david johnson and leveon bell. Legit RB that can catch and run routes like a reciever. I think he will be out even in the playoffs though, if he was ready to play or getting close we would have heard by now.

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
RussB":2gmfh6k0 said:
Dude kind of reminds me of david johnson and leveon bell. Legit RB that can catch and run routes like a reciever. I think he will be out even in the playoffs though, if he was ready to play or getting close we would have heard by now.
If he had the actual experience of those guys then that would be good reason to hope his return could help.

I doubt he will have much impact or will even get any more snaps this season. Too 'out of it' by now even if he was healthy.

RussB

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":6a6h6kso said:
RussB":6a6h6kso said:
If he had the actual experience of those guys then that would be good reason to hope his return could help.

I doubt he will have much impact or will even get any more snaps this season. Too 'out of it' by now even if he was healthy.
Pretty much. Hes shown flashes of brilliance but i think hes way too banged up and might not even play in the playoffs. I remember the offense really starting to get going when he was out there, he was a legit difference maker because hes a dual threat.

Jville

Reaction score
He is reminiscent of a few of Boeing Programs.

Ever so often they announce a program slide for the Prosise project.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/Boeing/status/812016119322030082[/tweet]

nanomoz

Reaction score
Bump. Prosise would really help this team in the playoffs. As could Pope.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/815978584133074944[/tweet]

Latest posts