Are people seriously worried about marshawn?

Silver Hawk

Reaction score
Cartire":bbf6qokd said:
Silver Hawk":bbf6qokd said:
Cartire":bbf6qokd said:
blazen2392":bbf6qokd said:
The posts I read here make it seem like people are legitimately worried that we have to ride beast mode through the playoffs. The man came back with the sole purpose of winning another superbowl for us.

even if a 70% marshawn shows up in the playoffs, this is enough to win the big dance with the way wilson is playing right now.

haha but i guess it just shows you how lucky of a draft pick we got in Rawls, if we are seriously nervous that we now have to rely on the freakin BEAST to the superbowl

Im more just nervous on what version of Beast we get. The version we had to start the season looked worn down, as if the years of constant punishment are finally catching up to him. This isnt a knock on him, this is a knock on father time. But I would rather run with an unknown Lynch then the rest of the options we currently have.

To be fair, I think a lot of the parts of the early season team looked worn down. Not just Beast.

Yeah, but my other concern is strength training in general. How much core muscle has Lynch lost while not being able to train during his recovery? It takes a lot of time to build that back up. If it takes 3-6 weeks to fully recover, how long to recover that muscle group and all the other neglected ones?

Yep. No doubt the recovery might be challenging.