Are The Mock Games To Be Televised?

Tusc2000

Reaction score
Pete will never broadcast a practice. Why give opposing teams free info?

Back in 2003, USC opened at Auburn. Auburn had televised their spring game. USC blew them out of their own stadium 23-0, but it could have been 50-0, it was a beat down. The coaches laughed about how they knew everything Auburn was going to do before they did it. Give a good coach 4 months to study your team's film, and you don't have a prayer.

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
All the live action so far has been camouflaged by restrictive camera angles so the most you can see is 2 or 3 players at a time, or instead of sets you see the players going onto the field or coming off. Very infrequent views of actual action. So you have to try to catch individual players whenever you can to gauge what progress is being made, or not.

My understanding is that scrimmage #2 is wednesday afternoon. Right?

kf3339

Reaction score
Appyhawk":24v3hbj0 said:
All the live action so far has been camouflaged by restrictive camera angles so the most you can see is 2 or 3 players at a time, or instead of sets you see the players going onto the field or coming off. Very infrequent views of actual action. So you have to try to catch individual players whenever you can to gauge what progress is being made, or not.

My understanding is that scrimmage #2 is wednesday afternoon. Right?

I would like to know if the second scrimmage is on Wednesday as well. Anyone know?

Latest posts