Votes: 57 58.2%
  • I don't know anymore

Votes: 15 15.3%

• Total voters

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
Aros":lc07bc1l said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":lc07bc1l said:
Whatever they do I hope they actually build an offense around Wilson and get him some skill players worth a damn.

You are so right. I mean after all, Baldwin and Lockett, what chumps!
Not what I meant lol. I like Baldwin and Lockett. They are fine, but they don't keep DC up at night. Russel Wilson is the only one they worry about. 2016 Carson Wentz with average skill players and 2017 Carson Wentz looked A LOT different when all of the sudden he had Jeffery, Blount, Ajayi, etc. on the roster. Wilson needs some upgrades also IMO.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":3v4olu4o said:
Aros":3v4olu4o said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":3v4olu4o said:
Whatever they do I hope they actually build an offense around Wilson and get him some skill players worth a damn.

Not what I meant lol. I like Baldwin and Lockett. They are fine, but they don't keep DC up at night. Russel Wilson is the only one they worry about. 2016 Carson Wentz with average skill players and 2017 Carson Wentz looked A LOT different when all of the sudden he had Jeffery, Blount, Ajayi, etc. on the roster. Wilson needs some upgrades also IMO.

Yeah, you obviously didn't see Wentz in college. There is a reason he went #2 in the draft. I don't doubt the other players you listed didn't help but this guy was a winner from his NFL beginning.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1hbztu1y said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":1hbztu1y said:
Aros":1hbztu1y said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":1hbztu1y said:

Yeah, you obviously didn't see Wentz in college. There is a reason he went #2 in the draft. I don't doubt the other players you listed didn't help but this guy was a winner from his NFL beginning.

I saw plenty of him. So how did he go from 16 TDs in 16 games to 33 TDs in 13 games? He MAY have shown some improvement over his rookie year, but I'm pretty sure it is because Jordan Matthews wasn't his #1 WR anymore. Put some serious weapons around Wilson and watch what happens. That is if they fix the offensive line woes first.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
This is all the Golden Years.

Come on folks. Team has been on a ridiculous run the last 7 years. The team has the best head coach in franchise history, the best QB in franchise history, has won a Super Bowl, numerous division titles and has been one of the most popular teams in the NFL.

The era of the Legion of Boom is what has ended.

The Patriots went 10 years in between Super Bowl wins.

Did their "Golden Years" ever end? Of course not. Neither has Seattle's.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Uncle Si":h4jdpmve said:
This is all the Golden Years.

Come on folks. Team has been on a ridiculous run the last 7 years. The team has the best head coach in franchise history, the best QB in franchise history, has won a Super Bowl, numerous division titles and has been one of the most popular teams in the NFL.

The era of the Legion of Boom is what has ended.

The Patriots went 10 years in between Super Bowl wins.

Did their "Golden Years" ever end? Of course not. Neither has Seattle's.

Exactly how I feel.

If you would have talked to me in 1992 after watching my Hawk's go 2-14, or in 1988 seeing the moving vans pulling out of Renton taking me team away from me, I would have laughed in your face if you told me we'd win a SB someday, and be one of the best teams in the NFL for almost a decade.

I may complain, but make no mistake these ARE the golden years of our Hawks. Is it the END of the golden years if Pete and John can't successfully rebuild this roster into another SB contender?

That's the real question.

THE TABS

Reaction score
The Patriots went through a stretch where they let Asante Samuel, Ty Law, and Lawyer Malloy walk, then traded Richard Seymour. I think they turned out just fine.

My concern is that we need to rethink our offensive AND defensive philosophies in order to return to championship contention. I’m going to reserve judgment until I see how this off-season goes