Are you excited for another season of Pete?

Another year of Pete?

• Yay

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 91 79.8%

• Total voters

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
For the 1st Overall? That would require a Kings Ransom to get. If Seattle picks between 12-15 chances are a QB can fall in that range. Maybe Penix, maybe Ewers (if he declares).
No, I am drafting Harrison with my first pick. I could trade the Bears own first round pick — currently #10.

Seahawker

Reaction score
This is what kills me ... draft picks, trades, etc. all directed at competing now.
Hey Utah_hawk,
Strange question but 20some years ago on State St. In SLC there was a neon Seahawk logo in the window of a like Taekwondo dojo, the name Pedro comes to mind. That Seahawk glow was a beacon of light in a far off land, lol.
Quite the shot in the dark I know.

renofox

Reaction score
They are Overthinking and UNDER-REASONING.....RW SHIT on the Seahawks organization on his way out, and Pete's catching SHIT for not being able to put all the kings Horses & All the Kings Men, Back TOGETHER AGAIN.
Pete is only human, Y'ALL ARE EXPECTING HIM TO FIX THE RW F^@Kup in ONLY two damned years?!?!?!?!......Sorry, but that's just some SPECIAL kind of STUPIDITY.
I know!

Even though the Defense was bottom-third for 3 years before the RW trade, the massive blow to the Defense roster construction by the departure of RW was so traumatic there is no team in the NFL that could possibly have overcome it.

The king's ransom of picks that we received for trading RW was a net negative because it has been impossible to replace RW's HOF production and the high character leadership he brought to the Seahawks.

All those players and high round draft picks just weren't enough to overcome the situation.

Even though PCJS have not succeeded in building a top-20 defense for years now, I am confident that they just need to clean some things up and add a few pieces. They'll have the guys out their battling and treating every game as a Championship Opportunity. Gosh Darn It, 2024 will definitely be the best Defense in the last 6 years!!!

🌈 🌈🌈🌈🌈🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄