Are you excited for another season of Pete?

Another year of Pete?

• Yay

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • Nay

Votes: 91 79.8%

• Total voters

Weadoption

Reaction score
you guys aren’t even that far off from blowing the Donkeys out of the water.
try 30 fkn yrs

Aircrew

Reaction score
The Seahawks today are the sports equivalent of having an absolutely beautiful wife but she's lousy in the sack. Flashy, expensive, commands attention, but when it comes time to deliver they're a complete let down.
And get ready for Pete to run this back next year because he's not going anywhere.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Nah, current regune has turned this team inro thw Mariners of foitball. Sell rickets and merch, win enough to tease the playoff hopefuls, rinse, repeat.

Still a fun team to watch at times, but it's brutal to watch most of the time. I say new coach, yeah they might suck, or they could be just what the franchise needs (Texans, Rams, etc.)

-Pete-

Reaction score
At the end of the day, sports is entertainment. Yeah, he drives me to distraction sometimes - notably this most recent 4th Q. And yeah, winning beats the alternative. But damn if I don't admire and enjoy the passion and enthusiasm he brings into my living room each week. At 72! Sure, Belichick has more rings. But every time I see that guy he looks absolutely miserable. I'll take Coach Carroll every time, warts and all.

/$.02

JPatera76

Reaction score
The D really only needs linebackers and more D line imo. That dude you got from the Giants can ball, keep his ass if possible.
I honestly see the Hawks at a tipping point. It would not take a lot of resources to find a linebacker or 2 via FA, the draft or both. They are the cheapest part of a D. Better LB’s with range, a healthy Nowosu, less O line injuries, and next year could be very different.
By different I mean at least competing in the divisional playoffs or better.
Momentum snowballs both ways.
Every year is a new thing, and Pete is of course gonna give it all he has until a team sale. He’s at that stage of his life.
I honestly think the biggest need is OT and LB, and if you hit on those either in FA or in the draft, man a lot is possible with the existing overall talent level of the team.
Absolutely have to improve the run D, complimentary football just dosent work without that.
-Cptn Obvious

Leonard Williams or Julain Love? I like both and was actually very excited to see Love come to seattle tbh. Williams doesn't SEEM to be look like he's doing too bad either.

CanuckSeaHawk

Reaction score
Most of us agree that Pete has a plethora of football knowledge and experience. He should be commended for his dedication to the game.

Wishing him a long, healthy retirement from coaching whether it begins early next week or soon thereafter.

LTH

Reaction score
Just trying to get a feel for people's excitement for another season of Pete Carroll.

Poorly coached, under achievement on both sides of the ball, crony coaching staff, can't tackle, commit penalties, heavy investments in $$$$ and draft capital for little return in most instances, cool with punting, avoid the middle of the field, poor scheming, issues carry over from season to season never getting fixed.

Are you in for another year of this?
I want to know who you work for? You have an agenda and it's sole purpose is to get rid of Pete at any cost. Are you part of Mark Rodgers media team?

OP
OP
Fade

Fade

Reaction score
I want to know who you work for? You have an agenda and it's sole purpose is to get rid of Pete at any cost. Are you part of Mark Rodgers media team?
The agenda is to see the Seahawks be contenders again. It's not happening under Pete.

Does it warm your heart to know you are more aligned with 49ers and Rams fans at this juncture, as they hope the Hawks never get rid him?

The vast majority of Seahawks fans can't wait to move on.

Pete was lit up like a Christmas tree by Seahawks content creators last night, and the main theme being they are done with Pete.

Hawkblogger, snapped! It was pretty epic.

Hawk's nest, Seahawksdraftblog, etc.

Pretty much anyone who extensively covers the Seahawks wants him gone.

Trying to paint this view as some sort of conspiracy, or deeper agenda behind it, is absolutely hilarious.

I appreciate you.

LTH

Reaction score
The agenda is to see the Seahawks be contenders again. It's not happening under Pete.

Does it warm your heart to know you are more aligned with 49ers and Rams fans at this juncture, as they hope the Hawks never get rid him?

Pete was lit up like a Christmas tree by Seahawks content creators last night, and the main theme being they are done with Pete.

Trying to paint this view as some sort of conspiracy, or deeper agenda behind it, is absolutely hilarious.

I appreciate you.

Glad you appreciate me...how long have you been working for Mark?

LTH

LTH

Reaction score

I appreciate you.
You know what the difference between you and ANY pod cast is? Just using the Hawks nest as an example... Brandon celebrates Hawk victories and he give credit where credit is due. You do NOT. Since 2019 even when the Hawks were WINNING and won the division later, you were calling for Carroll's head. You have an agenda.

LTH

Last edited:

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I am excited to see what happens in free agency and the draft. My dream is that the Seahawks trade up with the Bears and draft a QB.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I am excited to see what happens in free agency and the draft. My dream is that the Seahawks trade up with the Bears and draft a QB.
For the 1st Overall? That would require a Kings Ransom to get. If Seattle picks between 12-15 chances are a QB can fall in that range. Maybe Penix, maybe Ewers (if he declares).

scutterhawk

Reaction score
They are Overthinking and UNDER-REASONING.....RW SHIT on the Seahawks organization on his way out, and Pete's catching SHIT for not being able to put all the kings Horses & All the Kings Men, Back TOGETHER AGAIN.
Pete is only human, Y'ALL ARE EXPECTING HIM TO FIX THE RW F^@Kup in ONLY two damned years?!?!?!?!......Sorry, but that's just some SPECIAL kind of STUPIDITY.

Reactions: LTH

scutterhawk

Reaction score
You know what the difference between you and ANY pod cast is? Just using the Hawks nest as an example... Brandon celebrates Hawk victories and he give credit where credit is due. You do NOT. Since 2019 even when the Hawks were WINNING and won the division later, you were calling for Carroll's head. You have an agenda.

LTH
NOPE, ENOUGH, ENOUGH, ENOUGH!! his hate for Pete, and any of his shortcomings FUELS THE FOOL...He VERY LIKELY has failed at other shit in his life, and this is his infantile COVER-UP retribution.....BUT, Like Trump, he has his FOOL FOLLOWERS......Sorry Mods, but his Crap is getting REALLY OLD!
Now where'd I put that jug of whiskey?

Last edited:
Reactions: LTH