Arians on Seahawks

BigBill1945

Reaction score
I think an appropriate New Years gift would to be to beat their ass soundly and make it into the playoffs.

Muzz

Reaction score
I think we take care of business against the Cardinals, I just hope Carolina can beat Atlanta.

semiahmoo

Reaction score
Crazy how anyone who has watched more than a few games this season can take anything for granted regarding this version of the Seahawks.

There's a 100% chance they might lose Sunday...

Muzz

Reaction score
100% chance of a loss? Might as well just pack it up then, seasons over boy's.

The panthers and falcons game is much harder to predict. I have a feeling we win and so do the falcons unfortunately.

Seafan

Reaction score
If the current RW shows up on Sunday Arians might be correct. I'm hoping for the good RW.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Crazy how some people refuse to admit they were wrong about the Cowboys game, and the Eagles game etc.
Arians is the most overrated coach in the football. He hasn't won crap, and his team is about to finish the season with a big L. I hope the crowd chants his name when the Hawks are taking a knee at the end of the game.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sounds like its his last game with the Cardinals

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good, sick of his fat red face. So damn overrated. Dude has done nothing, but gets treated like a genius. Calls out his players on a regular basis, and NEVER takes blame for losses.

djb28

Reaction score
Should he have said, " we know they are coming with their powerful offense. I think we will lay down and die."

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Scorpion05":3vvfi7ke said:
This is by no means a gimme. We need to not think we have this locked up

Yep, the Card D is actually playing REALLY well right now.

Arians knows he's getting fired after Sunday, so why not talk crap and try and go out on a bang kicking your hated rival out of the playoffs.

onepicknick1

Reaction score
djb28":12tb2p6g said:
Should he have said, " we know they are coming with their powerful offense. I think we will lay down and die."

Spot on, I was just thinking this as I read through the post. Arians to Player's "Well guy were going to get our butts kicked up in Seattle I'm glad we won this game the Seahawks are just to much for you". Yea I'm sure every coach say's that.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
What other coach says crap like this before a game? Very few.
Zero class, always has been that way, and has done nothing in this league. People worship this guy, it's hilarious.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":12zux9ed said:
Good, sick of his fat red face. So damn overrated. Dude has done nothing, but gets treated like a genius. Calls out his players on a regular basis, and NEVER takes blame for losses.

Sounds much like a couple of Seahawk coaches who are in charge of the offense.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That's what makes his comments so laughable. Pete could say the same damn thing, but he's not that stupid.
4-0-1 in the last 5 out there, and he wants to act like he owns the Hawks.

Hustle_Wilson

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":jgckfzsf said:
IrishNW":jgckfzsf said:
what his record against us? like 2-6 ? no one cares about the cardinals *shoo fly

Well actually the Cardinals are 3-1 at CenturyLink Field under Bruce Arians.

The one loss with Stanton under center. 3-0 with Palmer in the CLink. VERY fortunate Palmer is out, but Arians will try to go Fisher

Latest posts