Arizonas Dominance

titan3131

Reaction score
RussB":2kba7dvz said:
[vine]eYBbTpLquPd[/vine]

Can we crowd source a music video of Kirk cousins and Russell wilson doing a hit single "You like that"

Im having dreams of epic magnificence.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
Ringless, simply "being here" doesn't suffice. You are definitely making excuses. Was that just Az_fan that was squawking about losing to the Hawks in 2014 with their backup QB, or was that you, too? I think it was just him, but if you played a part in that, you might want to retract that one.

But, I'll give you this. You might defend your team and try to paint a better picture than reality. Part of that shows you're a true Cardinals fan. Still... while your "facts" are off, your remaining excuses are laughable, and you are a bit defensive with some posters here... I think you tend to be generally respectful to us as people. :th2thumbs:

Listen... it's football. It's not a popularity contest. We grant that the Cardinals have steadily put together more talent and improved as a team. But, talent alone doesn't make a GREAT team. I think the Seahawks showed they have the type of grit and resolve that Characterizes Championship level teams. That, more than the blowout score, was on full display yesterday. I'm just not sure the Cardinals are there yet. You're right that this spanking could serve as a wake up call. But, it can't compare as other .netters have said. You lashed out with a reference to the week prior. These Hawks have not lost in the double digits much at all the last several years. I think it goes back to 2011. So, it's just crazy to say the Hawks have experienced anything like the thrashing they put on your team.

We're definitely enjoying this Championship era. Can't fault us for that. But, there's more to like and acknowledge than just wins, trophies and rings. It's HOW you go about it. The Seahawks are a model to the rest of the NFL not just because of how they accumulate and develop talent. Carroll and Wilson are always talking up the merits of the other team. Unlike Arians, they are always saying they'll have to play their best football to win.

Check out the some of their pressers. Look at the Cleveland game. They were not being disingenuous, either. They respect other teams. I think that is a key Characteristic that is necessary for a team to be Championship level. There are other guys on the team that do some talking, sure. Gamesmanship is one thing. But, I think the Head Coach and QB serve more as ultimate figures on any team and represent the team with their comments. The Cardinals don't seem that they've quite learned to spend less time talking themselves up. There are ways to get up for games while still respecting your opponent. The Cardinals have some really great players (like Fitz, with the type of qualities that teams need.) But, not sure that's enough from the vibe I get from the team, as a whole, and - in particular - it's Head Coach. Arians is a bit of a hot head. Not sure that serves him nor the team well.

No disrespect to the Cardinals or Panthers. Nor am I looking past the Vikings and Packers. But, I've said it before (I think in this thread) and now the seedings are lined up. I could honestly see a Seattle @ Washington NFC Championship game. The Redskins have come together as a team and have qualities about them that could take them far. I think it's pretty wide open and it would be tough to bet against any of the teams. But, seems like the NFC North teams might both be candidates for elimination in the Wildcard round.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
It's hard to throw deep when the quarterback doesn't have any time in the pocket.

The Cardinals had their arses handed to them yesterday. And you better believe they were trying.

Let's hope we meet again.

marko358

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":evoqwbho said:
And you better believe they were trying.

Not true. Arians told his special teams to just let Lockett get about 50 yards each time before trying to tackle him. It was all part of his plan to take it easy. Just ask ringless.

RussB

Reaction score
AZ_fan":1206zgce said:
rideaducati":1206zgce said:
You sure gloat AFTER a win though. All you cardinal fans are still afraid to call your shot. Frontrunners...all of you.

I do?

Aren't you the guy who is famous for his BS "be afraid" posts? I think ringless pointed that out last week.

Keep milkin' 2013 bro....

So I'm afraid to call my shot? I'm not afraid of jack. I think we obliterate Seattle on Sunday and again in the playoffs... if you survive that long.

Quote me. ^

Lol this cocky ass dude shows up on this forum, talks alot of shit , then goes into hiding after his team gets whooped. :lol:

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RussB":jgebdwkc said:
AZ_fan":jgebdwkc said:
rideaducati":jgebdwkc said:
You sure gloat AFTER a win though. All you cardinal fans are still afraid to call your shot. Frontrunners...all of you.

I do?

Aren't you the guy who is famous for his BS "be afraid" posts? I think ringless pointed that out last week.

So I'm afraid to call my shot? I'm not afraid of jack. I think we obliterate Seattle on Sunday and again in the playoffs... if you survive that long.

Quote me. ^

Lol this cocky ass dude shows up on this forum, talks alot of shit , then goes into hiding after his team gets whooped. [emoji38]
What did you expect? He didn't show up till a few weeks ago when his team had the upper hand in the division. This guy should be banned in my opinion. You can't talk crap only when it benefits you.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":5n6mv93r said:
Though, if we played in Seattle, I would be super excited...go figure....

Wagner actually talked about how the defense is playing better on the road now, because they can communicate and not have to deal with the home crowd noise messing up their line and signal changes.

Which USED to be a positive, but now that teams have figured out how to get around with hand signals, etc isn't anymore.

TXHawk

Reaction score
The meme going around Cardinal-land is that they had nothing to play for and weren't really trying. You know, other than the #1 seed and HFA.

Barakas

Reaction score
Didn't want to start a new thread but just saw on ESPN that Arizona DT Cory Redding suffered another high ankle sprain and Arians does not believe he'll be back for the divisional round game.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1z7rgrpb said:
b8rtm8nn":1z7rgrpb said:

Wagner actually talked about how the defense is playing better on the road now, because they can communicate and not have to deal with the home crowd noise messing up their line and signal changes.

Which USED to be a positive, but now that teams have figured out how to get around with hand signals, etc isn't anymore.

Cardinals have the same problem with crowd noise, but it's usually opposing fans that are visiting for the weekend.

<*cymbal crash*>
^^ (why isn't there a GIF for this?)

RussB

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2x68dbi7 said:
RussB":2x68dbi7 said:
AZ_fan":2x68dbi7 said:
rideaducati":2x68dbi7 said:

I do?

Quote me. ^

Lol this cocky ass dude shows up on this forum, talks alot of shit , then goes into hiding after his team gets whooped. [emoji38]
What did you expect? He didn't show up till a few weeks ago when his team had the upper hand in the division. This guy should be banned in my opinion. You can't talk crap only when it benefits you.
I know , doesnt even have the balls to post after a loss.

Maulbert

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":216fmbee said:
Sgt. Largent":216fmbee said:
b8rtm8nn":216fmbee said:

Cardinals have the same problem with crowd noise, but it's usually opposing fans that are visiting for the weekend.

<*cymbal crash*>
^^ (why isn't there a GIF for this?)

You looking for this? Ba dum  ching by draygone

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
These Cardinals fans don't get it. They don't seem to understand how good the niners were a few years back and how battle tested our team is.

They're acting like they've held the title of this division for years but keep forgetting that no matter how good they've been. We have been better.

Here is another point I'd like to make, to show most of you Cardinal fans what a legitimate power house looks and behaves like.

After the Arizona gam was over, Bruce Arians in his press conference said that he saw this coming already because of the way they practiced all week. That on mon-fri, players did not have the energy and or drive to put it on show on Sunday.

You will NEVER, I mean NEVER hear that coming from our side. No matter how big or how small the game is. Our team practices exactly the same as they do in Pre-Season till the SuperBowl at a level and speed like no other team does.

Your team showed it's true character on Sunday. You showed your character last year when the division was on the line at your house. Granted it was against your "backup". This year you came to our house firing on all cylinders and barely escaped with a victory, with the gracious help of the zebras.

Now you're telling me this game "didn't matter"?

Answer me this Cardinal fans? When in BA's career with Carson Palmer have you mopped the floor like we did to you all yesterday? When? I'll tell you, never! We played you without our starting back, our starting LT and our starting SS. Every time our players now step into your stadium, they are reminded of that last play in the Super Bowl. Every time that happens, our team will play with a energy that will cause your stadium will rock during our touchdowns.

Carolina is a tougher matchup to us than you guys. Your "Beast Mode" is soft. Sorry to say, but he's all hype and no heart.

The only way you're going to the SuperBowl is if we get knocked out of the playoffs by somebody. But if we see you in the Championship game and our players know that their hearts were crushed in that stadium, with only one game at another chance at a bowl. Be very afraid, and be very careful.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":34tya3hr said:
These Cardinals fans don't get it. They don't seem to understand how good the niners were a few years back and how battle tested our team is.

They're acting like they've held the title of this division for years but keep forgetting that no matter how good they've been. We have been better.

Here is another point I'd like to make, to show most of you Cardinal fans what a legitimate power house looks and behaves like.

After the Arizona gam was over, Bruce Arians in his press conference said that he saw this coming already because of the way they practiced all week. That on mon-fri, players did not have the energy and or drive to put it on show on Sunday.

You will NEVER, I mean NEVER hear that coming from our side. No matter how big or how small the game is. Our team practices exactly the same as they do in Pre-Season till the SuperBowl at a level and speed like no other team does.

Your team showed it's true character on Sunday. You showed your character last year when the division was on the line at your house. Granted it was against your "backup". This year you came to our house firing on all cylinders and barely escaped with a victory, with the gracious help of the zebras.

Now you're telling me this game "didn't matter"?

Answer me this Cardinal fans? When in BA's career with Carson Palmer have you mopped the floor like we did to you all yesterday? When? I'll tell you, never! We played you without our starting back, our starting LT and our starting SS. Every time our players now step into your stadium, they are reminded of that last play in the Super Bowl. Every time that happens, our team will play with a energy that will cause your stadium will rock during our touchdowns.

Carolina is a tougher matchup to us than you guys. Your "Beast Mode" is soft. Sorry to say, but he's all hype and no heart.

The only way you're going to the SuperBowl is if we get knocked out of the playoffs by somebody. But if we see you in the Championship game and our players know that their hearts were crushed in that stadium, with only one game at another chance at a bowl. Be very afraid, and be very careful.

I agree with a lot you've posted ApnaHawk. The Cards haven't mopped up the floor against the Seahawks but they've mopped up the floor with plenty of other teams. Cards are a very good team. They'll bounce back. They've earned their record. I hope its the Cards and Seahawks in the NFCCG. It's going to be one of the ages.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Here are the teams Arizona has "mopped the floor with" this season:

Chicago Bears (48-23)

San Francisco (47-7)

Detroit Lions during their winless start (42-17)

Philadelphia Eagles right before Chip's firing (40-17)

Green Bay in the midst of their total collapse (38-8)

What a list.

They had close wins at home to Minnesota and Cincy (3 points), just beat the Ravens at home (8 points but felt closer) and like us were beaten at home by the bloody Rams.

They're a good team, no doubt about it.

But they haven't dished out the kind of spanking Seattle delivered yesterday.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2n2uqc0k said:
Here are the teams Arizona has "mopped the floor with" this season:

Chicago Bears (48-23)

San Francisco (47-7)

Detroit Lions during their winless start (42-17)

Philadelphia Eagles right before Chip's firing (40-17)

Green Bay in the midst of their total collapse (38-8)

What a list.

They had close wins at home to Minnesota and Cincy (3 points), just beat the Ravens at home (8 points but felt closer) and like us were beaten at home by the bloody Rams.

They're a good team, no doubt about it.

But they haven't dished out the kind of spanking Seattle delivered yesterday.

They didn't just get beat, we beat them up! This without Chancellor, Beast and our Nastiest linemen.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Lots of Phoenix media laughing this loss off as no big deal.

My question for all of the Cards fans and media members making themselves feel better by claiming that AZ didnt care:

What did Seattle have on the line? We won and still ended up with the #6 seed.

Arizona playing for the #1 had much more on the line than Seattle, and yet supposedly couldnt get up for the game? Why did Seattle have no problem getting up for a "meaningless" game?

Excuses and delusion to shade away from the reality for Cards fans.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Hawkpower":2bydxls1 said:

My question for all of the Cards fans and media members making themselves feel better by claiming that AZ didnt care:

Arizona playing for the #1 had much more on the line than Seattle, and yet supposedly couldnt get up for the game? Why did Seattle have no problem getting up for a "meaningless" game?

well now arians is saying he lied this week about his team wanting to win.... good stuff.. as red as he was it sure looked like he cared how the game was going.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Ambrose83":38gdtdtq said:
Hawkpower":38gdtdtq said:

well now arians is saying he lied this week about his team wanting to win.... good stuff.. as red as he was it sure looked like he cared how the game was going.

The same Arians who said he was going to run up the score given the chance?

Sounds like he fits in nicely with the AZ fanbase. What a douchebag snake.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm just glad we didn't have to see Drew Stanton dance like a gorilla on ex-lax this time around. All that celebration from a player that had zip impact in a game.