Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (49ers @ Seahawks)

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Great job, Aros. Too bad Wagner had to go and ruin it for ya. ;)

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Ad Hawk":27f60cp2 said:

I will gladly let Wagner ruin my score when he has a 98 yard pick 6 any time he wants lol

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":an4kqlm0 said:
Ad Hawk":an4kqlm0 said:

I will gladly let Wagner ruin my score when he has a 98 yard pick 6 any time he wants lol

Team Record return as well.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
chris98251":3qpjqu9m said:
Aros":3qpjqu9m said:
Ad Hawk":3qpjqu9m said:

Team Record return as well.

I had remembered Browner's against the Giants as being long-ish, but it was only 95yds.

Cheers to Bobby! Couldn't happen to a better player! Well, because there aren't many.

SeaChat

Reaction score
"I'm going to be bold but realistic in my score prediction this week and pick the Seahawks to put up 34 points vs 19 points to the 49ers," This was an excerpt from my Saturday Aros' prediction, rather than copying the whole long post that went along with it. I just had some remaining thoughts to share with it after the fact.

My condensed prediction for this match up. Not too bad for a Homer. The mindset that the Seahawks had when they took the field for this one put me at ease from the very start. I maintain and truly believe that our current team can win against any and every team in the NFL today, if they remain focused and disciplined from the kick off to the last snap of every game ahead of us this season.

We witnessed remarkable improvements in both our defense and our offense in this game. I for one will not dismiss or diminish their accomplishments or improvements with a bunch of gibberish about the 49ers being an easy win. The have the 5th rated defense in the NFL right now in spite of all their losses and we blew them up with 43 points, and only the Rams scored a 1 point wider margin in their win, with Seahawks leaving the field with a 28 point spread in scores in this one. The Rams won 39 - 10 and a 29 point spread.

I also didn't see "The Real Richard Sherman" show up for this game like so many were of the mind he would. The Richard Sherman we saw out there on Sunday, is still a good player, better than most in the league for that matter, but He's No Richard Sherman, as compared to the one that played for the Seahawks.

I still think if he plays smart this rest of this season and doesn't re injure himself, which would allow for him to continue to heal, strengthen and rehab himself back into a much improved version of what he has accomplished this season.

If things play themselves out that way the rest of this year for Sherm, and he can manage to escape this season without doing an further damage to his Achilles, I would love to see him and John Schneider set back down to the bargaining table and discuss the possibilities of offering him a contract that would allow him to finish out his career in Seattle where he truly belongs. He looks so damn lost and out of place in that 49ers uniform.

I know that his heart was broken and that he felt so damn betrayed and abandoned when the Seahawks approached him with the reality that they couldn't justify or gamble on his future under the contract that was in place before his Achilles blew up.

My understanding was that they asked him to consider accepting a reduced amount on a one year deal, with the understanding that if he showed that he was able to still play at a high level, they would set down with him in 2019 and discuss another long term deal, similar to the one they had offered him previously. Sherm got emotional and went on a rampage that landed him in San Francisco instead.

His Contract there, had so many strings attached to it, that he will likely not see much or any of the monies he had hoped to earn this year. He got the upfront money which is probably the majority of what he will ever get from the 49er contract that he signed.

His stats this season are nowhere in the realms of what they were just a couple of years ago, and almost every dollar promised to him from the 49ers was contingent upon his performance. Anyways my save Sherman campaign is probably better suited for a thread all by itself.

Go Seahawks !

Latest posts