Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Chargers)

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I had feeling the team was going to build on the Cardinals game. It was even better than I thought it’d be.

Liked the total team effort.

Maybe, just maybe this team could be a whole lot better than many predicted. Go figure.

Am enjoying the ride as we all watch the National media choke their crow down as the team plays better than predicted. 10 games left for the team to reach their predicted season record of 5 Ws.

acer1240

Reaction score
I think you are right Jammer. Over under was 6 I think. I have no expectations for a playoff run but this is damn fun to watch so far. Next year is when we get back into the big time I think.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
AND, further;

In some other threads - I've taken some heat for being a Geno homer. Stack the box they say. Geno won't be able to deal with it. Okay - well, let's ignore the Tight ends conveniently for the moment.

Anyways, the point: If their QB can't throw long, and they have a running game. Isn't THIS the definition of "Stack the box" against them? They can't kick. They have no long game. Their QB looks addled on pain meds (blink twice if you can hear me). If this isn't "Stack the box" I don't know what is. How in the hell they are going to put up more than 6 points is beyond me. We've got some tough games; Giants, Rams, Jets, possibly Bucs if TB12 can stop looking like shit - but this game AINT one of them. ;)

And, when we 'stack the box'. Some of the wiffs that were games 1-3 aren't happening anymore, and I've seen a bunch of tackles for losses. I'm not saying look past em. Kill em and eat em. Go boys.

If we don't win by at least 10, I'll eat my hat. If I had a hat. So, I'll find a hat. Then I'll eat it. ;)

Book it.
Well, my new hat collection is safe. I don't have to eat any of them!

Chargers had a bit more kick than I thought - but we covered my 10 points. Hat's safe for the week.

Bring on the Giants! 13 false starts please.

And, oh yea - Geno for Prez!

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Me too! I totally had the Chargers beating us. Nothing makes me happier than to be proven wrong when I pick against my boys.

One thing should make you happier: predicting a strong Hawks win and being right, too.