Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Cowboys @ Seahawks)

BChawkfan

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":20kxwdy5 said:
3-0 toss up game. Fans set decibel record for loudest booing in history. Michael Dickson surpasses 1,000 yards in punting in one game shattering every punting record in history. Penny and Carson each get 4 carries for 12 yards. Russell Wilson goes 29-70 throwing for 119 yards with 3 picks and 3 fumbles while being sacked 8 times. Earl Thomas switches jerseys at halftime and picks Wilson off on a hail mary at the end of the game.

So....you think its gonna be a nail biter?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
While my record stands at an unfortunate 1-1 on the year, thanks to my unreasonable love for Earl Thomas, I think my predictions for how the game will flow have been pretty spot on.

The 12th man is back, as in 12 sacks on the season already for the Hawks. The current league leader in sacks, The Chicago Bears, will give up that title next week when the team that is second in total sacks, The Dallas Cowpatties, feasts on the inept bumble**** that we call an offensive line in Seattle. Being at home will take some of the pressure off and the Hawks will only give up 4 sacks in this game. Thankfully with no lost fumbles.

With Baldwin out, Dissly gets a lot of attention, but the Pokes are ready for it, and pretty much shut him down. Wilson has a pass to Dissly tipped at the line and Taco Charleton intercepts to run it in for six. (cause why not, the only other regular season pick sixes he has thrown are to Prince Amukamara and Captain Munnerlyn). He will throw another interception during the waning moments of the fourth quarter, as yet another "game winning drive" goes down in flames.

We are going to establish the run, this game, by passing 3/4 of our offensive plays (not counting 4th downs).

The gametime decision to not play Wagner or Wright will open the field for the Pokes to dink and dunk away. Prescott will look about as impressive as Trubisky, that is to say not at all, but it will be just enough.

Special teams will continue to be the only thing we have to look forward to. SeaBass will be nails again, including 2 fifty plus yarders. Dickson will have the opportunity to show something other than the deep boomers he dusted off in Chicago.

Final Score Cowpukes 14, Seahawks 6

Beren

Reaction score
If a healthy Wagner plays, I'll say: 24-13 Seahawks, if not, or he's banged up, I'll say 19-17 Cowboys.

Record: 2-0

mrt144

Reaction score
Dallas 23 - Hawks 17.

BONUS PROP PREDICTION. Hawks will not lead at any point in the game.

I'll be on a cruise so i'll probably miss the game and if I do and we win...well, sorry I've been a curse guys.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Good point on the injury report, it seems our main concerns are Britt, Wagner, and Wright. Tre Flowers too, I guess. Speaking on the other players:

Dallas has no one good at WR... at least they shouldn't. Coleman should have a good battle with Beasley and Shaq has to shut down whoever lines up against him. That leaves an interesting matchup at RCB. Flowers/King vs. whoever. I just hope they stay ontop of the routes and don't let Tavon Austin catch a deep TD like he did last week. I like BMac vs. their TEs in our favor.

On defense it comes down to whether we can stop Zeke and the zone read. Don't let Dak get easy yards on the ground like he did last week and take advantage of a beat up Dallas OL. They are missing their All Pro center, their LG is a rookie, and their RT is suspect. Dak CAN beat us through the air- he has shown to be much better than Trubisky ever has, but if we can cover up his options and put some pressure on, he will not do well.

On offense, I have little faith. We're at home, so that's nice. DLaw heads up what has been a strong Dallas pass rush. They've feasted on two bad OLs so....let's try to take fewer than six sacks. And no spinorama loss of 20 yards either! DLaw showed he knows how to track that shit down. Pray the receivers separate, Russ is sharp again, and the line can hold up. Maybe try to pound the rock? Dallas LB corp is pretty strong though.

Assuming Wagz is back: 27-20 Seahawks

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If I'm wrong we might only win 4 games the rest of the way. Hopefully home is our friend. 27-20 hawks

Ytd: 2-0

HawkerD

Reaction score
Coaching is crap. Talent is woefully lacking. This is a 4 win team and that s only because we play AZ twice.

Cowboys 27
Seahawks 23

YTD 2-0

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Dallas 26
Seattle 20

Carson 8 carries, 38 yards, 1 TD
Penny 12 carries 25 yards
Ifedi 2 holding penalties
Wilson sacked 5 times, 2 int
Kendricks with another sack
McDougald with an int
Carroll’s postgame attributing the loss to “just a couple things not going our way” but “I really liked the way our guys battled and came back-saw a lot of good stuff out there and we competed to the end. We just gotta put it all together and get after it this next week.”

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Hawks find a way to win at home,.....Hawks 23 Dallas 17,.....ET has a pick 6,....after the game Earl again enters the Cowboys locker room and says " you losers,,....I told you to come get me !!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
West TX Hawk":2grjx8mm said:
Carroll’s postgame attributing the loss to “just a couple things not going our way” but “I really liked the way our guys battled and came back-saw a lot of good stuff out there and we competed to the end. We just gotta put it all together and get after it this next week.”

:lol:

God if I don't laugh I will cry.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Hamhawk":23i13e8n said:
Hawks find a way to win at home,.....Hawks 23 Dallas 17,.....ET has a pick 6,....after the game Earl again enters the Cowboys locker room and says " you losers,,....I told you to come get me !!

Or begs jerruh to take him back on the plane outta town...with Ifedi...

ducks41468

Reaction score
Cowboys 13
Seahawks 16

The offense looks even worse, but HFA and the defense bail us out.

Atradees

Reaction score
We win the punting battle. We also look much improved at home. Wags gets 14 tackles. We snag three interceptions.

Seahawks 31, Cowboys 17

0 and two like my Hawks!

johnnyfever

Reaction score
West TX Hawk":312axqlg said:
Dallas 26
Seattle 20

Carson 8 carries, 38 yards, 1 TD
Penny 12 carries 25 yards
Ifedi 2 holding penalties
Wilson sacked 5 times, 2 int
Kendricks with another sack
McDougald with an int
Carroll’s postgame attributing the loss to “just a couple things not going our way” but “I really liked the way our guys battled and came back-saw a lot of good stuff out there and we competed to the end. We just gotta put it all together and get after it this next week.

Haha, soooooo true. I have a hard time listening to russ's press conferences as well.

Just once come to the podium and say " yeah, we definitely have to change some shit"

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
Seahawks 24
Cowboys 20

Season Record to Date: 2-0

They better win - first game I'm attending in four years

TreeRon

Reaction score
The injuries are mounting up. The O line looks worse than ever. Russ gets his knee banged up via his 4th sack in the 1st half, 2 of which are their D tackles. A jail break on nearly every play. Many on here get there wish, another QB. Dallas 34 Hawks 10 :pukeface:

Latest posts