Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Packers @ Seahawks)

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Legacy Team 1 - 34
Seahawks- 40

Carson beasts, Wilson throws for 3 TD, our D sucks but we outlast them in a high scoring thriller.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
chawx":3svt4ss5 said:
A-a-ron is going to do some things to us that is going to piss us all off, that much is certain. Our D will give up at least 3-4 big plays, thanks to A-a-ron, that results in points for the Pack. BUT, our run game is humming, and I think we play this team how we played the Rams—ball control. Unless we get wrecked in the first quarter, we're going to run it 75% of the time by the half, I promise you that.

It's going to be close throughout and I don't think we start separating until the end as the Pack start to run out of steam from the 12s relentlessness and their body clocks thinking it's 2 hours later than it is. Someone's going to get a pick off A-a-ron, probably off a deflection, and seal the deal.

Seattle 37
Green Bay 27

...but it will feel closer.

I don’t agree with the giving up big plays part of this. Our defense is giving up little stuff, but solid against the BIG plays. That being said.

Hawks 42
Green Bay 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doso

Reaction score
My prediction after the rams game a while back was that we're going to run the table. LET's GO!.. :0190l:

Hawks 36-23
YTD 4-5

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I don't know, the Chargers and Rams had quite a few big plays against our D. Especially running plays and passes to wide open receivers. Worst one of all way allowing Allen to get WIDE open on a 3rd and long from deep in their own territory. That was pathetic.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1tzvowqa said:
I don't know, the Chargers and Rams had quite a few big plays against our D. Especially running plays and passes to wide open receivers. Worst one of all way allowing Allen to get WIDE open on a 3rd and long from deep in their own territory. That was pathetic.

We gave up a few big plays and I agree the play with Allen was horrific. It also seems like there have been a lot of big chunks knocked off on early downs. When they letting the other team set up for 2nd and 1 or less over and over, it's a tough spot to be in. I think Romo was spot on with it being a scheme problem and not a player problem. That guy hit the nail on the head.

Slick

Reaction score
Green Bay - 35
Seahawks - 28

By the way all people surrounding our seats have sold their tickets to this game. Lots of people do this because they hate weeknight games and they get a hefty profit selling to bandwagons. There will be an overwhelming number of Packer fans and of course the announcers will chime in frequently with the “DER DER DER DEY TRAVEL SO WELL” nonsense. Truth is most of these “fans” also have a Dallas and a Pittsburgh jersey hanging in their closet.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Slick":9v7lodgl said:
Green Bay - 35
Seahawks - 28

By the way all people surrounding our seats have sold their tickets to tonight’s game. Lots of people do this because they hate weeknight games and they get a hefty profit selling to bandwagons. There will be an overwhelming number of Packer fans and of course the announcers will chime in frequently with the “DER DER DER DEY TRAVEL SO WELL” nonsense. Truth is most of these “fans” have a Dallas and Pittsburgh jerseys hanging in their closet too.

Hopefully they kept their ticket to tomorrows game though. :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: :2thumbs:

Slick

Reaction score
Sox-n-Hawks":2xuoz5jk said:
Slick":2xuoz5jk said:
Green Bay - 35
Seahawks - 28

By the way all people surrounding our seats have sold their tickets to tonight’s game. Lots of people do this because they hate weeknight games and they get a hefty profit selling to bandwagons. There will be an overwhelming number of Packer fans and of course the announcers will chime in frequently with the “DER DER DER DEY TRAVEL SO WELL” nonsense. Truth is most of these “fans” have a Dallas and Pittsburgh jerseys hanging in their closet too.

Hopefully they kept their ticket to tomorrows game though. :sarcasm_on: :sarcasm_on: :2thumbs:

Ah yes corrected

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Good point. Not only do they already travel well, but a lot of people I know just can't do the night games for various reasons. Of course, those watching on TV will get to hear them caressing Erin's nads all night, so I'm sure that'll be super fun. Can't wait to get to the stadium tomorrow. We need to get that home field advantage back that has been missing. Crowds have been plenty loud, but the team itself was so dominant at home.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
At home, less banged up than the opponent, against a defense that plays a lot of man coverage and blitzes frequently - two of Wilson's biggest statistical strengths - I think we prevail. But not by much.

SEA 27
GB 24

YTD: Don't wanna know

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Gosh....I forgot that a certain TE is returning for the first time. I'm going to be really pissed if he "breaks our back" with a TD catch!!

LTH

Reaction score
Seahawks 24 Packers 20 on a late Wilson to Lockett TD pass..

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Seahawks played pretty good Sunday, despite the loss. I think they are starting to really put it together and find an identity. We'll see if they can put it together on a short week. Getting Carson back should be huge.

Seahawks 24
Packers 20

My Record to Date: 7-2

Latest posts