Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Panthers @ Seahawks)

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
23-13 hawks

Another game where I want to strangle our OC in the first half, only to have him call the game in the second half the way he should of called it in the first half.

panthers4life

Reaction score
Since these are fearless predictions and none of you guys are picking the Panthers... :3-1:

Panthers - 20
Hawks - 17

I'll be back to congratulate if I'm wrong!

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I know it seems like things appear to point to a close, defensive brawl... But I have a gut feeling that what I'm going to see in reality is a raucous, playoffs-pumped, extremely loud and hostile Century Link crowd firing our guys up into that "Seek and Destroy" mode we've seen so many times the past couple years. I think the Panthers will be completely unprepared for everything and will be making mistakes all over the place. I am pretty much expecting a complete domination for most of the game. I really am not expecting them to find the end zone.

My guess:

'Hawks - 38

Cats - 9

taco40

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":9v3w3wcm said:
Seahawks 1,340,712
Panthers -2

I was thinking that my nine points for Carolina would be the low this week. You win.

Panthers 9
Seahawks 27

Mick063

Reaction score
I'll give them two field goals. Seattle scores at least one touchdown. Any further prognosis doesn't really matter.

Seriously, it could range from 7-6 to 31-6, but a win is a win.

evergreen

Reaction score
I am stunned by how many of you think this will be close! Relax! This is going to be close for a while but turn into a laugher before long. We are light years away from that shell of our former selves that we played with last time. And unlike those last three 10:00AM away games, they have the 12 man to deal with. This will be a blowout.

35-3 No tds for Cam and I would really be surprised if they score.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3kumcr68 said:
Seahawks win 27-0.
I like the way you think J! :th2thumbs:

I'm thinking 24-6 with the kitties getting an early 1st quarter and early third quarter FG!
Cam will be doing his deer in the headlights Kraepperchoke impersonation the whole game.

kearly

Reaction score
This is probably going to be another one of those games that is tight at the start of the 4th quarter, but Seattle pulls away late. Carolina gets a garbage time TD while Seattle is trading points for clock.

Seattle 24 Carolina 17

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I don't need to say much because I agree with everything Aros wrote. That's exactly how I feel.

Seahawks 17
Panthers 13

My Record to Date: 12-4

thebigcat

Reaction score
4e86d5a2e91edba30f18134d21203009.jpg

Superman comes alive on the national stage....

Carolina 17
Hawks 14

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The Panthers have never been involved with what they are going to experience on Saturday. They have played close games in Carolina, but that was in Carolina, against a Seahawks team on 10AM starts. They lost those games.

This game is on us.. the 12s. It is a Prime Time home game in which the entire nation is watching. The Hawks love putting on a show. Maybe a slow start, but this is going to be an epic ass whooping. Whatever the Panthers have experienced in the Superdome or in Atlanta will not compare to the constant barrage of noise the 12s bring. Cam will not like it at all.

31-10 Hawks.