Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Panthers @ Seahawks)

NJlargent

Reaction score
Seahawks 16-13

I can't see how we score 30+ when we put up 0 in the first half at home against the Rams. We win with defense so I think the score should rightfully reflect that. Another stressful game where we complain about the OL for the majority of the first half. A few nice runs by Beast in the 2nd half to break the funk and defense holds on.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
NJlargent":um9add8i said:
Seahawks 16-13

I can't see how we score 30+ when we put up 0 in the first half at home against the Rams. We win with defense so I think the score should rightfully reflect that. Another stressful game where we complain about the OL for the majority of the first half. A few nice runs by Beast in the 2nd half to break the funk and defense holds on.
Its because the Rams play defense differently against the Hawks . The Hawks left a few points off the scoreboard too and left even more against Carolina.

I expect to see Wilson being the leading rusher until the 3rd quarter, but making some plays in the passing game throughout the entire game.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I glad this game is at C-link,...still will be a close game ,.. Hawks 20 Carolina 13

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Seahawks 24, Panthers 6. Cam Newton has a typical Cam Newton day with 2+ turnovers, probably 1 returned for a TD.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Seahawks: 22
Panthers: 8

I have no idea... don't ask. I just think it'll be an odd game, and the score will reflect that.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
This game is dominated from the beginning, a garbage time touchdown will make the kitty fans feel better, but it's not close, ever...

Seahawks 34
Panthers 7

etanate

Reaction score
Seahawks 30-6. I think we dominate from whistle to whistle. Playoff intensity here is not something I see Carolina matching, and we pull away early.

StoneCold

Reaction score
13-6 Hawks.

Carolina defense is going to show up and stymie our guys for 3 quarters. Our D will show up and stymie them for 4.

SC

YEGHawkfan

Reaction score
30-9 Seahawks. Like many have said, I think Carolina plays us tough but we pull away in the second half.

Hawk-N-Stein

Reaction score
I don't know, call me a Seahawk Homer but I feel the Hawks are hungry to repeat as Super Bowl Champs and come out ready to defend their Super Bowl Title and show it too the world today but stomping on the Panthers tonight.

Seahawks 38

Panthers 3

It will be a long day for Cam.

"GO HAWKS"

Latest posts