Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Pats @ Hawks) *SBXLIX!!*

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
davdog":23i4qxdc said:
I realize you folks haven't had an nfl team that long but your old time fans on this board have to be grimacing after seeing this thread. I'm not predicting anything as who knows who'll win this one but if the hawks lose someone better delete this thread quick because this one could draw comments for years to come.
I'm an old time fan since 1976 and think your team is going to get rolled "Denver style" by Seattle tomorrow.
So save your bandwagon crap for your fellow troglydyte patriot fans that only believe what they are told by their media and team of cheating clowns.

davdog

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3zjm0oee said:
davdog":3zjm0oee said:
I realize you folks haven't had an nfl team that long but your old time fans on this board have to be grimacing after seeing this thread. I'm not predicting anything as who knows who'll win this one but if the hawks lose someone better delete this thread quick because this one could draw comments for years to come.
I'm an old time fan since 1976 and think your team is going to get rolled "Denver style" by Seattle tomorrow.
So save your bandwagon crap for your fellow troglydyte patriot fans that only believe what they are told by their media and team of cheating clowns.

You're to old to still be making assumptions. I came on board the year we drafted plunkett.
You're to old to be using terms like troglydte and cheating clowns, grow up.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Hawks, 31-17.

Bennett gets MVP.
Baldwin is angry.
Beast grabs crotch 2x.
Brady curses, caught on camera.
Balls are perfectly legit--Pats have 3 fumbles and 5 dropped passes.
Belichick throws down his headphones.

Ruminator

Reaction score
The west end of I-90: 35
The east end of I-90: 16

I have the feeling this is going to be an amazing game somehow.

furi0usbee

Reaction score
42-17 New England.. but there's only one way to find out! Good luck Seattle, may the best team win.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
furi0usbee":34ofvmwz said:
42-17 New England.. but there's only one way to find out! Good luck Seattle, may the best team win.

Most teams can't even score half that amount, come on bruh.

Tokadub

Reaction score
Seahawks win 34-26!!!

Hopefully I'm wrong about the Patriots scoring 26 points because the game would be very stressful... I just don't think we can totally shut them down with our injury situation. Really 2 TD's and 4 FG's for the Patriots seems pretty realistic to me, but I've underestimated our Defense in the past so hopefully I'm way off.

Even though I'm expecting the Patriots to be moderately successful on Offense the bigger concern for me is our own Offense. I'm just really hoping we can move the chains and protect the ball. Go to Lynch early and often mixed with high percentage pass plays. I don't want to see us have any early 3 and outs... the Patriots will not crumble like Green Bay if we give them a big lead (I think Brady + Belichick are too good).

Our goal should be to have the lead the ENTIRE game which should be entirely possible if Bevell calls the perfect game (not likely but one can hope). If our Offensive Line plays just slightly better than they usually do, our receivers catch the ball, and Wilson plays to his full potential (should have a huge game in that stadium) we should be able to win quite comfortably... hopefully by a much larger margin than my official score prediction.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Largent80":1byfiqjb said:
^ Back from Purgatory?^
Apparently so, and not being Eeyore on top of it.
I would say "welcome back" toke a doob, but you have a post on the Denial Zone to explain first. This thread is not the place though. Why don't you start a thread in the Shack and tell us all about why you went over there and blasted the Hawks? Seems to me to be necessary step to get yourself out of .net purgatory.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
davdog":2pq54i3i said:
Sports Hernia":2pq54i3i said:
davdog":2pq54i3i said:

You're to old to still be making assumptions. I came on board the year we drafted plunkett.
You're to old to be using terms like troglydte and cheating clowns, grow up.

Funny, because you're still immature enough to come onto another team's board and shoot off your mouth.

Age is just a number. Your finger-wagging is every bit the moral failing you perceive our confidence to be. Doubly so, given how hypocritically arrogant you are.

Playmaker21

Reaction score
I'm going

Seattle 24
New England 13

Kam Chancellor MVP

Game plays out similar to Super Bowl 28. The second Super Bowl Match-up with Dallas and Buffalo. The Cowboys won that game 30-13 after blowing the Bills out in Super Bowl 27 52-17.

The Bills actually had a 13-6 halftime lead in the Georgia Dome after Troy Aikman had a bad first half. But then the Cowboys came up with a 46 yard scoop and score by Free Safety James Washington. After that the Cowboys leaned on NFL All-Time leading rusher Emmitt Smith and that all-time great Offensive Line. Emmitt Smith ended up with 34 total touches (30 Rush + 4 Receptions) for 158 Total Yards (132 Rush + 26 Receiving) and 2 Touchdowns on his way to Super Bowl XXVIII MVP.

This is how I see Super Bowl XLIX playing out. Seahawks spend the first half jabbing the Patriots. Then in the second half what the Seahawks spent setting the Patriots up in the first half, they deliver those knockout blows in the second half. Lynch and Wilson will combine for 175 Rushing Yards and the Seahawks will rush for over 200 playing keep away from Tom Brady and the Patriots offense. Thus forcing Brady to take more chances and thus leading to that game changing play by the Seahawks Defense. Similar to last years Super Bowl, Patriots Receivers and Running Backs will get Alligator Arms running across the middle leading to a huge defensive score at a crucial time in the game.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1fjmab5x said:
davdog":1fjmab5x said:

No one can understand what you're saying, with that stupid accent.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
Cheating Bastiges From New England Who Suddenly Have To Use Fully Inflated Footballs 24

Good luck from all of us in Pittsburgh. :th2thumbs:

Latest posts