Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Rams @ Seahawks)

xray

Reaction score
To have a good shot to win the division...the Hawks need a 4-2 record in the division...they must split with the Lambs .
Hawks by 3.

NINEster

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":2funqoc4 said:
I'm thinking a fairly high scoring game is probable, considering Goff's 63 pass attempts in their last loss, they couldn't run the ball and only tried to run 11 times. The high scoring will be because Goff will likely have SOME early success and the Seahawks will need to keep the score close until the 4-th quarter when the Seahawks score to finish the game. Hopefully Goff has another 3 INT + 1 pick-6 fumble game.

Seahawks: 43 -- Rams: 36

--and--
A fun game to watch for the National TV audience. If RW were to have any kind of shot at MVP, these National TV games are really important as RW usually responds well in the lime light & should have big #'s.

I see low scoring. Under 40 points total....

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I hope we don't get burned by their local boy, (trick play) punter again,...I think it will be a close one,...
Hawks 27 Rams 24

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I really want to be a homer here, I think we can pull this off with it being @home on a short week with #russellwilson leading us. We can give ourselves a big advantage in the division with a win. Thursday night football is sloppy and we have a tendency to play sloppy early in the year. We my confidence wavers is our lack of dominance against opponents this season. We don't have a signature win yet and we have to prove we are back before I will expect a victory of the team that has owned us over the last few years. I want a win more than anyone but my YTD record is pretty week and my gut says this is going to come down to the wire. Let go hawks

Rams 28-27

YTD 2-2

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Do any of you look at stats? We played then to the wire both games last year and they were much much better on the o line ... They are much worse this year and Gurley isn't the same back... We win this one .

kf3339

Reaction score
So I'm seeing both teams getting the same amount of offensive scores, except we get an extra TD and them a field goal. So this gives us a 4 point win.

Hawks 24
Rams 20

But wait, we also get a defensive score and we increase it to the final........

Hawks 31
Rams 20

Let it be, Let it be, Let it be......

RTD: 2-2

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
We are going to spank them in our house. No question; they are in disarray, our defense is coming on and we will take advantage of this.

Hawks 31 Rams 17

Our house, our time.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
This is a damn tough game to call. Rams will be hungry after being embarrassed but it's at home on Paul Allen night. I just have a bad feeling that Ifedi is going to be schooled by Donald all night leading up to a record setting penalty record for Ifedi. I originally had a split this year for the Rams and the w has to come at home. Not feeling certain about it but Hawks win 24-21.

Ytd 2-2

chris98251

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3e7xd6wy said:
This is a damn tough game to call. Rams will be hungry after being embarrassed but it's at home on Paul Allen night. I just have a bad feeling that Ifedi is going to be schooled by Donald all night leading up to a record setting penalty record for Ifedi. I originally had a split this year for the Rams and the w has to come at home. Not feeling certain about it but Hawks win 24-21.

Ytd 2-2

Ifedi already has a Masters Degree from Donald he has been taught so much.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I will mail a Seahawks.Net Sticker pack to whoever gets closest to the correct score

Grading criteria
1. Pick the correct winner
2. Pick the winners score (closest to final score over or under)
3. Pick the correct margin of victory (closest to margin of victory)

Ties will all receive gifts.