Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Saints @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Seahawks off to their best start since the Super Bowl championship season of 2013. I see that trend continuing with Bridgewater playing the backup role this week although he is perfectly capable of pulling an upset, because the Saints are still loaded with talent, but I do think not having Brees is the difference. Had Brees been healthy I had this one as a loss.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Saints 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-1

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I was thinking the Saints would have had their hands full either way. There's talent there of course, but I have a very good feeling about this squad. The offense is going to kick it in to high gear this week:

Saints - 21

Hawks - 35

Scorpion05

Reaction score
Since they’re coming to our house, I had this as a close win either way. Pete always gets the team up for these kinds of games.

If anything, I’m afraid of what trickery or game plan Payton may come up with. Especially with Hill under center. I expect a very conservative, vanilla game plan this week. Giving us Hawks fans a heart attack all the way through

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I feel the same now that Brees is out. Seahawks should win this game if they play their game.

Seahawks 24
Saints 20

My Record to Date: 1-1

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This game will be nothing but three hours of frustration. The offense has one of those "woopsie, we forgot to game plan for this one guys, sorry" kinds of games. It's a field goal kicking contest.

.net goes into complete meltdown mode after this one

Saints 16 Seahawks 13

RTD 0-2

Chawker

Reaction score
Ziggy Ansah will get his first start of the season. Seattle will pound the rock hard and come away with 150 yards rushing. Seahawks get 3 ints with the pressure from Clownery and Ansah. Russ passes for 285 and 3TDs. John Ursua will make his first NFL reception.

Our Mighty Seahawks 34

No brees Aints 24

YTD: 2-0 :0190l:
:229031_cheers:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks were going to win this game with or without Brees. But Teddy 2 Gloves is still a solid QB, and they have a good running game.

Hawks do their usual ugly first half thing and then adjust and pull away in the 4th. Saints get a touchdown in Garbage time to keep it closer.
Ziggy gets a sack and Clowney gets two tackles for loss and a pass deflection. Shaq Griffin gets his first pick of the season.

Hawks 24-16

chris98251

Reaction score
I hate games like these, replacement QB, playing down to the opponent situation, Saints will come out wanting to win this for Drew I am sure, this is early but one of those games that some could say is a trap game if we don't have our heads right.

Saints have a decent Defense, lets go with

28 Seahawks

23 Saints

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Game will be tougher than we expect. Taysom Hill will have an impact whether that is running or throwing. Our Run game saves the day and Chris Carson holds on to the ball all day and tops 100 yds and a TD.

Hawks 27 -17

1-1 YTD

Jase

Reaction score
We beat the Bungles by 1. We beat the Stealers by 2. We'll beat the Saints by 3.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I've seen Hill mentioned twice. Teddy's going to be the QB though, right?

As to the game, I expect soft zones to make whomever the starting QB is look all world (see Bengals' game). Offense won't get going until after halftime.

Hawks pull out a closer than it should be game at 24-20. People expecting a 3 point victory based on the 1 point then 2 point victory will find out there is a pattern, they just misinterpreted the pattern. (Next week the Hawks will win by 8.)

TreeRon

Reaction score
If Taysom Hill plays QB for the Saints Hawks win 21-18
If Teddy Bridgewater plays QB for the Saints Hawks win 28-13

BubbaGump

Reaction score
The Saints will confuse the Hawks a bit with them juggling between two QB’s. It won’t last long though and the Seahawks will run the Saints over on their way to 3-0 start.

Seahawks 32
Saints 10

Season prediction record
2-0

Slick

Reaction score
As referenced above the offense forgets how to function and they go three and out on 5 of their first 6 possessions. Teddy Bridgewater by end of this one will be anointed future HOF. .NET implodes in the Gameday Forum.

Seahawks - 17
Saints - 20

Latest posts