Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Saints)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Geno is cooking at the moment, but our defense seems to be the meal. I think this game will boil down to if Kamara plays or not and it sounds like he is so I will have to give the edge to the home team in this one. It's really anyone's game.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Saints 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-1

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Should be a tough battle against a better defense. But this offense is rolling, and the Running game is on point.

I'll go Hawks 20-17

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Geno is cooking at the moment, but our defense seems to be the meal. I think this game will boil down to if Kamara plays or not and it sounds like he is so I will have to give the edge to the home team in this one. It's really anyone's game.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Saints 27

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-1
Points allowed this season says Saints 28, Hawks 24.

But I don't think that tells the story of our offense. Or our defense last week. If the can stop the top from coming off the D - and the offense is firing the same way, I'd reverse that. 28 Hawks = over Saints 21.

Then again, I don't have a crystal ball. The hawks, and from their 1-3 record, the saints seem to have multiple personality disorder.

I'm calling Hawks by a 1/2 or full TD. Especially if Dissly breaks one off again ;)

Last edited:

Chawker

Reaction score
Our defense is a revolving gate, and so goes any hopes for a victory.

Seahawks 16

Aints 27

Record 2-2

Last edited:

Donn2390

Reaction score
You guys need to revise your predictions, you are going to see an amazing defense this weekend....
Hawks all the way....

FPD

Reaction score
I see a clumsy yet determined game from both defenses resulting in a turnover or two each. The two offenses will have their moments, but there won't be 40+ points scored by either team. Make that not even 30+ points:

Saints: 25
Seahawks: 23

Rainger

Reaction score
Well I don't normally make predictions because I am a Jinx. If I make a prediction then 99% of the time I will lose because the team I back even if they are a 100% chance of winning, they will lose. But here we go 31 30 Hawks

Last edited:

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Hawks - 31 Saints - 24 The defense should be rightfully embarrassed by their performance last week. Crowd noise (with the associated confusion) I would hope will be better handled than last week. Homer glasses fully in place.

samwize77

Reaction score
Saints 24
Hawks 17
An emotional letdown after last week. We can not contain Kamara.

Spohawks

Reaction score
After some deep and half hearted thought...The Hawks Oline is money right now, the offence has some excellent weapons and Geno is on fire.

The Defence is showing signs of life in the back field but, well, you know.

Calling for a semi shootout, get your popcorn ready!!!

Hawks 36
Saints 31
2-2

Last edited:

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Well I don't normally make predictions because I am a Jink. If I make a prediction then 99% of the time I will lose because the team I back even if they are a 100% chance of winning, they will lose. But here we go 31 30 Hawks

It's unfortunate that Murphy's Law is recursive.
The example that's frequently used is that you can't make it rain during a drought by washing your car.
The more-relevant example here would be that you can't make the Seahawks win by predicting a Seahawks loss.

Spohawks

Reaction score
It's unfortunate that Murphy's Law is recursive.
The example that's frequently used is that you can't make it rain during a drought by washing your car.
The more-relevant example here would be that you can't make the Seahawks win by predicting a Seahawks loss.
I guess we will see what happens :)

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I guess we will see what happens :)
I was responding specifically to @Rainger's assertion that he's a jinx (he wrote "Jink," but I'm almost sure he meant "jinx") and...

If I make a prediction then 99% of the time I will lose because the team I back even if they are a 100% chance of winning, they will lose.

He then predicted a narrow Seahawks win, and I knew the obvious thought was "if your predictions are so frequently wrong, why not predict a Seahawks loss?" and presented the less-famous-than-Murphy's-Law-itself fact that Murphy's Law is recursive.

Spohawks

Reaction score
I was responding specifically to @Rainger's assertion that he's a jinx (he wrote "Jink," but I'm almost sure he meant "jinx") and...

He then predicted a narrow Seahawks win, and I knew the obvious thought was "if your predictions are so frequently wrong, why not predict a Seahawks loss?" and presented the less-famous-than-Murphy's-Law-itself fact that Murphy's Law is recursive.
I get it. Jinx aren't a thing, or people would jinx someone to win a lottery.

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
Hawks have scored 19 more points so far in the season.
Saints have given up 19 less points for the season then Seahawks Def.

19+19 = 38

Hawks 38
Saints 19