Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Saints)

Slick

Reaction score
For the first time this year. I'm predicting a win:

Seahawks 27
Saints 21

The Seahawks and Saints right now are neck-and-neck with team offense and team defense stats. Toss-up!

morgulon1

Reaction score
Last week I was happy to have my prediction go wrong. I'm going the same route this week
as I see a young team that will show flashes of the greatness to come and then bring you
back to reality in frustration .

Seattle 26
New Orleans 33

Season 1-3

QuahHawk

Reaction score
The Saints have some talent, but not a good team. If Kamara is 100% and back to the old version we could be in for some challenges. I think our ground game is gaining momentum and Penny and K9 get 160+ yards. This is a confidence building game.

Hawks win 27-13

Ytd 3-1

jammerhawk

Reaction score
1-3 after picking against my team last weekend. Must say that made me upset as I wanted to change my pick even before the game. Was happy to be wrong with my pick.

The O seems to have got it together as a team and will be as good as Geno plays and he is playing well. The D still is a confused unit with areas of strong play and others that are not in sync. There hopefully will be improvement on that side of the ball.

To me the Saints have not looked strong and didn’t last weekend but their D is better by a lot than the Lions. That said I suspect our D will not be as terrible as it has mostly been all season and they will limit NO’s O while the O continues to play well.

I will not pick against my team this week and think the game will be close and each team will have a chance to win it at the end.

20 - 17 Seahawks over the Saints.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
31-30 Saints in OT
I not sure the score can be that at the end of overtime, but I like the edginess...screw the rulebook!

I think this might work:
It's 28-28 at the end of the 4th quarter.
The Saints score a FG on the opening drive of OT. On the Seahawks' ensuing drive, the Saints get an interception or pick up a fumble near their own goal line, and the defender steps back into the end zone, where he's tackled for a safety, and the game ends with the score 31-30.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
For the first time this year. I'm predicting a win:

Seahawks 27
Saints 21

The Seahawks and Saints right now are neck-and-neck with team offense and team defense stats. Toss-up!
Not sure where you are seeing your stats. The Saints have allowed the 10th fewest total yards while the Seahawks have allowed the 2nd most in the entire league, as well as the 2nd most points allowed in the NFL thus far. Just saying.

Slick

Reaction score
Not sure where you are seeing your stats. The Saints have allowed the 10th fewest total yards while the Seahawks have allowed the 2nd most in the entire league, as well as the 2nd most points allowed in the NFL thus far. Just saying.
I stand corrected. The offensive comparison is true but I just looked at ESPN stats and do see the disparity. However I will hold fast on my prediction just because I have a feeling we can spoil things. As a betting man though I would put my money on the Saints.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
At some point our defense has to play better, and I think this is the week. After giving up 45 last week and having to rely on the offense, I think the D gets after it and contributes a bit.
Seattle 24
NO 21

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Hawks D shows some signs of improvement this week.
Offense keeps finding ways to roll.

Seahawks 31 Saints 17
Defense scores points again.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Heya Guido! Was in NO a few years back for a Hawks game and had a wonderful time! Great food and great fans! Our D is suspect at best to be sure. Still, hope spring eternal. HAWKS 24 - SAINTS 17.

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Heya Guido! Was in NO a few years back for a Hawks game and had a wonderful time! Great food and great fans! Our D is suspect at best to be sure. Still, hope spring eternal. HAWKS 24 - SAINTS 17.
Always enjoy visiting. Sitting in the Loge Club in the Dome right now. Y’all are in trouble. We have a near perfect record when I eat alligator out here before a game. Had gator omelette and bottomless Bloody Mary before walking here to the Dome. Flip your score and I’ll take that as my prediction. Who Dat and enjoy!

nwHawk

Reaction score
Can’t shake the feeling. Saints are at home but they have holes. Seahawks are starting to gel on the offensive line. Guys are starting to “see it”. Defense scares the heck out of me, but it’s going to be an interesting game.

Seahawks 31
Saints 27

Season: 2 - 2