Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

RussB

Reaction score
Vpk0718":1tw4tzsx said:
As if Krapper is capable of pulling a comeback, lmao

Hawks 20
Niners 10

Lol pretty surpised that some posters are saying that. Even with how badly this defense plays in the 4th kaepernick still wont so anything

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The best way to approach this game if you're Seattle is to trail entering the 4th.

Problem solved :D

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
A competition between 2 really bad teams, could go either way. Gonna be interesting

gadgor

Reaction score
We win 24-10. Kaep cannot do anything, and like someone else said, he is not Dalton or Newton. Hell even Weeden is better than Kaep.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Blech. Really thought the Hawks would win that last one. My record is now blemished!

I cannot see them losing to the Niners. As bad as the team has been these last few weeks, they have shown glimpses every game of the team we all know and love. I have to believe they will put together a full 60 minutes at some point (hopefully this week!).

Seahawks 20
49ers 13

My Record to Date: 5-1

QuahHawk

Reaction score
No way is this team losing. A loss here and it is a total meltdown. Good thing we snap out of it and own them in their house.

23-20 Hawks

2-4 YTD

Edited 4:50 pm Oct 22nd

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I have pretty low expectations at this point because I know the actual issues dragging this team down into the cesspool of mediocrity won't be addressed until the season is done.

With that said I can't accept that San Francisco is a better team than Seattle.

Seahawks 17
49ers 13

Record: 2-3

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3udz42vd said:
I have pretty low expectations at this point because I know the actual issues dragging this team down into the cesspool of mediocrity won't be addressed until the season is done......
If then.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Depends on what team shows up for the game. Hawks can easily blow out or be blown out. We will see. Hate to pick against Seahawks so I won't. Seahawks victory 20-17.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
I am certain that I am a naive, head-in-the-clouds (or maybe sand would be more appropriate), unrealistic, dreamer of a fan when it comes to the Seahawks. I can't help but always believe that the Hawks will win. Yes - when it doesn't happen I am left with in-game frustration and post-game depression. But when game time finally rolls around...I have to believe they can win the game - no matter what the past has looked like. I only hope the extended locker room discussion after the loss to the Panthers was about turning this around as a team...and that these players truly believe they can win the next game up - regardless of what the past has looked like.

With that being said...I have no choice but to predict a win on Thursday night.

Hawks - 35
Ninnies - 13

Crizilla

Reaction score
My heart says Seattle wins easily 30-13 but my head is saying we score in the low 20's again and lose 23-20.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
I have zero feeling on this game. I have no idea if they're going to snap out of it or if this is an 'off' year for the Hawks.

SEA 33
SF 24

RTD 4-2

Hawks46

Reaction score
Aros":cw8jy5uk said:
chawx":cw8jy5uk said:
We got this one. We're a 6-0 team with a 2-4 record. It's going to be an awesome story when we win the rest of our games and get our second Super Bowl.

Santa Clara: 6
Seattle: 31

If everything you say turns out to be true I am coming over to your house after the Super Bowl win and kissing you on the mouth.

I'll follow this up with a case of any kind of beer he wants.

rjdriver

Reaction score
20-13 Seahawks.

The long time they spent in the locker room after the Carolina game will pay dividends. Short week will keep it close.

Speaking of short week, isn't this the third year in a row we have played a Thursday game on the road?
when was the last Thursday nighter we played at home? Statistically the home team in these Thursday games has a pretty big advantage IIRC.

hawks85

Reaction score
until we finish a game strong im not betting on the hawks
hawks - 17 9ers - 7 start of 4th
hawks - 17 9ers - 20 final

bighawk

Reaction score
U guys have no backbone if there is one team they get up for it is the 49ers I expect a win 28-13.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
rjdriver":cgj2u1fi said:
20-13 Seahawks.

The long time they spent in the locker room after the Carolina game will pay dividends. Short week will keep it close.

Speaking of short week, isn't this the third year in a row we have played a Thursday game on the road?
when was the last Thursday nighter we played at home? Statistically the home team in these Thursday games has a pretty big advantage IIRC.

4th year in a row.....

2012 @ Frisco
2013 @ Arizona
2014 @ Santa Clara
2015 @ Santa Clara

Hawks have NEVER hosted a Thursday night game. Oh and btw, the NFL is not out to get the Seahawks. That's just foolish paranoia. Along those lines I have a beautiful ocean front condo in Nebraska I'd like to sell you.