Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
HawkGA":binz3p4o said:
Aros":binz3p4o said:
chawx":binz3p4o said:
We got this one. We're a 6-0 team with a 2-4 record. It's going to be an awesome story when we win the rest of our games and get our second Super Bowl.

Santa Clara: 6
Seattle: 31

If everything you say turns out to be true I am coming over to your house after the Super Bowl win and kissing you on the mouth.

Can I get in on that action? Wait, not the kissing part, just the going undefeated the rest of the way and winning the Super Bowl!

In for a penny, in for a pound. er uh.....all or nothing...er uh....nevermind.

Anyway my score is 6-6, then 9-9 in overtime and 12-9 us in dubbleovertime.

but really approx 24-9 in a Hawks win.

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
chawx":2qccljwu said:
We got this one. We're a 6-0 team with a 2-4 record. It's going to be an awesome story when we win the rest of our games and get our second Super Bowl.

Santa Clara: 6
Seattle: 31

No,they are a 2-4 team with a2-4 record but they will win this game

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks need to get back on the field and get Sunday's loss behind them. They will win.

Hawks 20
Niners 16

Slick

Reaction score
They did host a Thursday Night game. Week 15 in the 2006 season vs. SFO on December 14th. We lost. It was also one mother of a storm that night. The game was delayed. They made the crowd go stand in the concourse before kickoff.

Fun times!

hawksfansinceday1":2ve5i40w said:
rjdriver":2ve5i40w said:
20-13 Seahawks.

The long time they spent in the locker room after the Carolina game will pay dividends. Short week will keep it close.

Speaking of short week, isn't this the third year in a row we have played a Thursday game on the road?
when was the last Thursday nighter we played at home? Statistically the home team in these Thursday games has a pretty big advantage IIRC.

4th year in a row.....

2012 @ Frisco
2013 @ Arizona
2014 @ Santa Clara
2015 @ Santa Clara

Hawks have NEVER hosted a Thursday night game. Oh and btw, the NFL is not out to get the Seahawks. That's just foolish paranoia. Along those lines I have a beautiful ocean front condo in Nebraska I'd like to sell you.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Slick":f6v3zpcl said:
They did host a Thursday Night game. Week 15 in the 2006 season vs. SFO on December 14th. We lost. It was also one mother of a storm that night. The game was delayed. They made the crowd go stand in the concourse before kickoff.

Fun times!

hawksfansinceday1":f6v3zpcl said:
rjdriver":f6v3zpcl said:
20-13 Seahawks.

The long time they spent in the locker room after the Carolina game will pay dividends. Short week will keep it close.

Speaking of short week, isn't this the third year in a row we have played a Thursday game on the road?
when was the last Thursday nighter we played at home? Statistically the home team in these Thursday games has a pretty big advantage IIRC.

4th year in a row.....

2012 @ Frisco
2013 @ Arizona
2014 @ Santa Clara
2015 @ Santa Clara

Hawks have NEVER hosted a Thursday night game. Oh and btw, the NFL is not out to get the Seahawks. That's just foolish paranoia. Along those lines I have a beautiful ocean front condo in Nebraska I'd like to sell you.
I didn't remember that Slick. Thanks for the info.

ARhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks 27
49ers 10
San Francisco doesnt have anybody that cover Jimmy without help. Depending on how they decide to cover him, either he or Baldwin will have a big night. I also think Russ tries to hit Lockett deep again, and this time he wont miss.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Can I wait until I find out if any of our RBs are going to jail before I make a prediction this week?

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hawks ahead by 4, 9ers driving down to around the 20 with about 30 seconds left. Kaep tries a fade into the end zone against Sherm. You know how the rest goes.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rob12":2se5vyzz said:
The Seahawks beat the Eagles on TNF, at home, on December 1, 2011.
OK, that's 2. Let me repost on the subject of TNF............Hawks have been on the road for TNF for 4 years in a row. Still say it's NFL bullshit cuz that coincides with the team getting really good.

Chawker

Reaction score
On a "normal" year when we play at our NFC rivals its hard to get a win, I'm just not seeing how its possible to get a win thurday at the 9ers. Reality!

raisethe3

Reaction score
It won't be easy, but should be a winnable game.

Hawks= 17
Niners= 10

nategreat

Reaction score
Well since my post wasn't automatically merged to this one, I'll just copy-paste.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that our guys are going to play with a fire they haven't played with for a while, and our offense progresses to a level we haven't seen for some time now. A dominant performance on every level. Something in the likes of 34-6. I think the entire team is angry.

Oh and for bonus points, I predict that sets off a really long winning streak to shut everybody up for a while. :th2thumbs: