Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Bengals)

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
marko358":31jmgw6t said:
My first prediction for a Hawks loss this season. 10 am start on the east coast on a short week, too many banged up guys (I.e., Burley, Jackson, Mebane, etc.), RW historically performing poorly after MNF, and this dreadful O-Line. Too much to overcome but it's an AFC opponent so a loss here isn't as bad when it comes down to NFC playoff seeding.

Hawks - 13
Bengals - 17

Exactly this. Short week, east coast, abysmal O-line performance. Always hopeful, but if we pulled a W out of this I would amazed. Lots of season left to make up for it!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Seahawks o-line is a flat out joke and look very much to my eyes like they'll cost the team a trip to the playoffs. They're not just bad, they're not even NFL caliber.
Hawks on the road at 10:00 AM against a very good (regular season) team. Hawks D will hold up for a while but eventually wear down. This ain't gonna be pretty folks.

Cincy 27
Seattle 13

To date: 3-1

The Grouch

Reaction score
Cincy 17
Hawks 20

This is gonna be fun... and painful, and it will go down to the wire, Hawks win on a Field Goal as time expires.

YTD 2-2

marko358

Reaction score
Even though I already predicted above, wouldn't it be funny to win 3-0?
sFun_cheerleader.gif

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just have a feeling bad Andy Dalton shows up Sunday morning. Also have a feeling normal Seahawks offensive line shows up.

Seahawks 14
Bengals 10

Largent80

Reaction score
Really? You guys. I watched their game Sunday and they made a few huge plays, without those k.c. gave them all they could handle plus an atrocious replay the refs botched.

Hawks 24
Bungholes 10

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Bungles 17
Hawks 9

Don't think the offense is good enough right now to get it done against a quality opponent like this. Defense will only be able to fend them off for so long if the offense gives them no help.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Hawks 20
Cincy 17

I'm looking for improved play from our Offense. I believe that Marshawn will make a difference.

What can I say now that Marshawn will not be playing. How about a tie?

Laloosh

Reaction score
I am terrible at this this year.

SEA 24
CIN 23

YTD 2-2

StoneCold

Reaction score
Bengals have averaged 30 points a game. All the teams they've played have each given up over 100 points in 4 games. Which means the Bengals weren't the only team abusing those teams, OAK, SD, BAL and KC. So I'll discount the Bengals O.

Cincy has given up 19.5 points a game and all the teams they've played have scored more points than the Hawks.

By the numbers, and by the fact it's a road game it's hard to pick the Hawks...but I think the true Hawk Defense is the one we've seen the last two games.

Hawks - 13
Bengals - 10

chris98251

Reaction score
chris98251":1ge95kwh said:
Bengals 33

Seahawks 10

It's not the playoffs and I think were going to be a buit banged up and tired going into this.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks 24
Bengals 21

Fingers crossed....

2015 record to date: 3-1

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Bungals come out firing early. Get punched in the mouth a few times and we get two turnovers. O finally starts to click.
Hawks-27 Bungals-17

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I predict an upset! Which means Seattle wins!

Dalton has his worse game of the year! And the Bengals once again choke and begins a losing streak for them!

27-7 Seahawks! Dalton throws 3 picks! 1 pick 6 by my dude Chancellor!