Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Bengals)

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
Vpk0718":2kyg5ne2 said:
Seahawks D has no interceptions on the season yet, and Andy Dalton is playing well. Time for both to regress to the norm. Defense wins this one.

SEA 17
CIN 13

It is the norm right now. Reality isn't what you think

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
FearTheBeak":3gcx1s3d said:
Raiders, Chargers, Ravens, Chiefs. I'm not terribly impressed with the Cincy resume.

Hawks eek one out.

SEA 24
CIN 23

RTD 4-0
This.
Seahawks 20
Bengals 17

Current record 2-2

ludakrishna

Reaction score
Bengals have been scoring an average of 30 ppg at home going back to last season. We have been crap on the road this year. Our OLine is poop and Geno is playing like a man possessed.

Bengals 31
Seahawks 17 with 7 coming in garbage time. Unless if the OLine corrects the mistakes, Geno Rey and Dunlap will have Tarvaris starting by the 3rd. Thank god Burfict is out otherwise it would've been uglier

HommyHawk

Reaction score
Aros":3ma04fud said:
Bungals no more?

In years past this would be one of those rare 10am East Coast games for the Seahawks that you could expect them to possibly pull out. The Bengals have followed the trajectory of many perennial losers over the years, never really placing fear into the hearts of their opponents, much like us in the 1990's.

Unfortunately this is not your daddy's Bungals. These Bengals look to be a legit 4-0 team. It's unfortunate timing as the Seahawks find themselves with massive protection problems on offense, and while Magic Man Russell Wilson continues to impress with his talent and determination under fire, right now we are simply incapable of driving up the score board.

Even with our defense finding their swag and limiting teams to just 3 points in the last 8 quarters of football, I am afraid our offense is playing with one hand behind their backs which will certainly not be good enough against the Bengals on their field.

Stranger things have happened but this week is a safe bet.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 13 - Bengals 20

Aros' Fearless Record: 3-1
must be opposite day.. :th2thumbs:

Hawker

Reaction score
My guess is we pull this one out thanks to scores on special teams and on defense.

Hawks 17 - Bengals 14

seattlesportsfan24

Reaction score
I refuse to predict a loss so...

A Locket punt return TD in the 1st quarter
A Hauschka 53 yarder off a recovered fumble in the 2nd
A Thomas pick-6 in the 3rd quarter

Seahawks win 17-16

RTD: 2-2

davidonmi

Reaction score
The Seahawks will win this. How? I have no clue
Seahawks 23
Bengals 21
Record to date: 4-0

kf3339

Reaction score
I was waiting to see if any injured players comments would surface. But since nothing much has happened I will go with

Hawks 13
Bengals 24

I just don't see our offense getting fixed right now, and attribute 10 of our points to our defense and special teams. Yes that means our so called offense would only be responsible for 3 points.

RTD: 3-1

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I think we bring it in Cincy. Just seems like the kind of win this team snatches out of thin air.

Tough, grueling game obviously, if we do. I think we take an early lead off of some mistakes and an over-excited Bengals team and hold on for the V.

17-3 Hawks at half.

23-17 Hawks in the end.

Wouldn't be shocked if Russell pushes the 400-yd threshold for passing yards.

Hawks46

Reaction score
We have too many injuries right now.

With our OL, I'm not sure how we score points, and Cincy plays very tough at home.

Hawks 6
Bengals 17

RTD 3-1

nanomoz

Reaction score
I'd love to be wrong.

Cin: 20
Sea: 10

It sucks to say this, but there is no way in bleeding hell the Seahawks team that showed up in the previous four games wins at Cincinnati. That doesn't preclude a much improved team from showing up, but forecasting a Seattle win requires a minor metamorphosis on the part of the 2015 Seahawks--or an utter shitting of the bed on the part of the Bengals.

So far: 3-1

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Seattle's D records its 2nd shutout of the season.

Defense scores a TD, as well as ST... and the struggling offense scores one TD and 2 FGs.

Final score... Seattle 27, the Bungholes 0.

2_0_6

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":qmlaiyoc said:

Defense scores a TD, as well as ST... and the struggling offense scores one TD and 2 FGs.

If we pitch a shutout again this week, I will donate $10 to the site. :thirishdrinkers:

HawkGANG

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2keth2ax said:
onanygivensunday":2keth2ax said:

If we pitch a shutout again this week, I will donate $10 to the site. :thirishdrinkers:

If we pitch a shutout I'll donate $100 to the site.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
HawkGANG":3mrqk9jb said:
Hawk_Nation":3mrqk9jb said:
onanygivensunday":3mrqk9jb said:

If we pitch a shutout I'll donate $100 to the site.
I'll go $50!