Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cardinals)

kf3339

Reaction score
So I have been thinking about this game ever since last Sunday. The way that game was played, at home, to a barely backup QB makes me really wonder what our team is made of at this point in time. It's still September and we do have a pattern of making ridiculous mistakes early in the season (players and coaches).

Which brings me to this game with Arizona. You would think that it being a divisional game and they with a rookie head coach who has never won anywhere and a rookie QB who is still learning the game would be a recipe for a convincing win by our Hawks. But that's the problem. We far too often play down to these kind of teams and have never...I mean never made a serious effort to get ahead and put a team out of its misery early in a game. That should be the goal, but It's not PC's plan at all.

So as much as I want to get a win, I just have a feeling we will lose this game at their place. It will probably be close because that is how PC likes it. But we will find just enough ways to lose this game.

Hawks 24
Cards 27

RTD: 2-1

LTH

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2wm1ll5z said:
Fully expecting a close win and a lot of freaking out......after a 3-1 start.

LOL yep! a bunch of freaking out

LTH

kf3339

Reaction score
jammerhawk":1o2vrmoe said:
It's time for the real Seahawks team to show up.

As the song says "Will the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?" A loss in this game will be devastating to the team's possibilities of winning the division and put them to 0-2 in conference play. It will be a huge problem. We need to see some physicality from players who have the ability to be physical. We need to see some slobber knocking happen from our D.

Pete knows it, Russell knows it, Wagner knows it, and the team knows they played poorly last weekend against the Saints.
The team will play as if they know this game means a lot to their success going forward. The team will run at AZ until AZ can reliably stop them, play action will result, in opportunities which the team will have the motivation to urgently take advantage of to obtain points. The galactically foolish mistakes of last Sunday will be decreased though I expect at least two OLine holding calls. Pete will have these guys ready to go early and often or he could find himself losing the team if they continue their undisciplined play.

So far this year the team has played catch up football in three games and has looked weak defensively. there is a lot of talent on the team and yet the team has underwhelmed in all three games. The real team needs to step up and kick some Cardinal booties.

I predict they will lead from the beginning and will step on AZ's throats.

35 - 13

Russell throws for 350+ they run for 200+. AZ gets 10 points in garbage time, many here will complain about it. The players collectively end all this "Pete's washed up BS", and establish them selves as a contender ready to face the Rams next Thursday.

Hope you're right.

xray

Reaction score
Murray will have his best day yet against a soft secondary . The Hawks should win another sloppy close one . If they manage to let this one get away ; this place will be a war zone on Monday. A MUST win game .

xray

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":sus04k45 said:
And after the Hawks win, you'll tell us we haven't beaten anyone :lol:
Which would be true ...and you would be the only lady to disagree .

Hamhawk

Reaction score
another ugly first qtr,...another great 4th qtr,....Hawks squeeze out another ugly played game.
Hawks 24 Arizona 21

Hawkboi

Reaction score
Seahawks will not dump this one....

Seahawks 27
Cardinals 14... if that much

:irishdrinkers:

mort

Reaction score
Hawks 27
Cards 21

2-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doso

Reaction score
Seahawks 31-10. Let’s redeem ourselves..

YTD 2-1

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Division games are tough. Carson gets on track and we win win on the road.

27-20 Hawks

1-2ytd

NJlargent

Reaction score
Arizona is not very good so we should put this out of reach early to mid 4th.

Hawks 20-13

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Something doesn't feel right, but my head says this is a win. And the wolf grey jerseys are usually a good sign.

SEA 16
ARI 13

YTD: 1-0

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Back to .500 I go. Whoo hoo!