Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Cowboys)

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
After what I've seen in the media this week, the Seahawks should just sit this one out and stand on the sidelines while watching Zeke run up and down the field uncontested. Apparently everybody is assuming Zeke will run for 300 yards. I had this game as a loss but I there is something to be said about a team that is given no chance. I think they bounce back a little this week.

Seahawks - 29
Cowboys - 24

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
*allas 45
Hawks 6

A garbage time TD and Walsh misses the XP.

I hate that team and it’s fanbase with the heat of 1000 white hot suns, so it kills me to predict that.

I don’t think *allas is that good but missing 5 all pros on defense and Bobby playing on one leg it’s going to get ugly real fast.
The woman beater might go for 200 yards.

If I’m Jerruh’s kids I wouldn’t throw a pass all day, remove your weak link (Dak) from the equation as Seattle can’t stop the run because of the injuries.

Our dipshit OC will make a crappy *allas defense look good, because well, he’s a dipshit thats crappy at his job.
Expect more of the same. A crappy game plan, piss poor predicable playcalling that includes many failed bubble screens and 3rd and 20 draw plays. Expect another scoreless 1st half.

Also no O-line holds like *allas does. So expect them to get away with murder holdingwise.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
42-21 Dallas. We won't score a point in the first half, why? because our offensive game plan is always offensive.

Ifedi will have more penalty yards than our running back has yards. Wilson will run for his life the entire game while Graham prances around dropping whatever passes come his way. If Graham does happen to catch anything within the hash marks a 145 lb cb will light him up and the hit will look like it is against the laws of physics.

Bevell will call an ungodly amount of WTF plays including where all receivers end up in the same spot for a 50 yard fly up ball. We will completely ignore all intermediate passes because we are a 1 yard or 50 yard gain team even though you have three chances to get 10 yards.

Elliott is going to make Gurley look like Eddie Lacy and run for 200 yards against our depleted defense. When we do stop Elliott, if it is 3rd and long. Our defense will give one more yard of cushion past the first down marker because that is what we do.

Blair Walsh will kick 7 field goals of 50+ yards because it doesn't matter anymore.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Just because it’s been a strange season. I’m going to go with:

Seattle 9
Cowboys 9

Tie

WmHBonney

Reaction score
A healthy, hungry, rested Zeke makes a statement. This gets ugly real fast as our D is wore down before halftime. The Dallas D isn't the Rams D but our offense continues to be non-existent. The ONLY positive from this game is that FINALLY, Bevell & Cable are GONE. Merry Christmas 'Hawk Fans!

Dallas 38
Seattle 10

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Hawks better pack a lunch because the Cowboys’ run game is even better than the Rams’. I think it likely is another blowout where the Hawks play dumb and with zero heart.

Boys 30
Hawks 10

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks 27
Cowboys and Refs 23

Hard enough to beat the Cowboys, no way in the hell the Refs won't be a MASSIVE factor in this game :roll:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Zeke will run roughshod over us. The wheels officially fall off and every Seahawk site turns to DEFCON-4 status

Cowboys 37
Seahawks 10

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
After 5 straight 10 win seasons, it would feel strange to be watching the playoffs on tv. Not over yet, but what a strange season it has been.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2nh066p2 said:
*allas 45
Hawks 6

I hate that team and it’s fanbase with the heat of 1000 white hot suns, so it kills me to predict that.

I don’t think *allas is that good but missing 5 all pros on defense and Bobby playing on one leg it’s going to get ugly real fast.

If I’m Jerruh’s kids I wouldn’t throw a pass all day, remove your weak link (Dak) from the equation as Seattle can’t stop the run because of the injuries.

Our dipshit OC will make a crappy *allas defense look good, because well, he’s a dipshit thats crappy at his job.
Expect more of the same. A crappy game plan, piss poor predicable playcalling that includes many failed bubble screens and 3rd and 20 draw plays. Expect another scoreless 1st half.

Also no O-line holds like *allas does. So expect them to get away with murder holdingwise.
Says the person who hasn’t figured out how to not double post. Ironic name calling.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Siouxhawk":2zn32ldc said:
Sports Hernia":2zn32ldc said:
*allas 45
Hawks 6

Says the person who hasn’t figured out how to not double post. Ironic name calling.

You suck at predictions

KimboBlubbeus

Reaction score
Scorpion05":135b13r5 said:
We'll know by game time whether the Falcons and/or Lions lost earlier in the day. If at least one of them loses, expect an extra motivated, desperate team. I think the Cowboys defense matches up well with us but not as well as the Rams or Jags

I say we win, 24-17. But with Aaron Rodgers on IR, it won't matter because Lions win out and we'll miss the playoffs

That is true, but the Cowboys are literally in the exact same spot and need those two teams to lose as well. I would expect they'd be just as motivated